Respected Contributor

Re: Who's watching the two hour show?

On 10/27/2014 gazelle77 said: What is up with those horrible glasses he is wearing? They make his eyes look like coke bottles.

Wow, who says this kind of thing about someone? What kind of person? Maybe he has an eye condition and can't wear his contacts today? Maybe he likes them? Now you go on IGNORE---no time for such ugliness!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 JustJazzmom said:

luvluvtoshop I have been on Live with Louis last year when that mosaic print tile skirt with matching blouse that came in brown tones and aqua tones was on. The video is no longer available online to watch to hear my voice. I definitely sound like a Long Islander!-- Nasal twang. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hey, LOL, some of my best friends have that Long Island Nasal Twang! Being born and raised on Long Island I once had it myself---but moved away 50 years ago---but the "cuppa cawfee" still comes out on a regular basis!

Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Suzzeee said:

That is a great coat.... ah..if I only didn't have a closet full of coats and we haven't had a winter in N. Cal in years... what's a girl to doSmiley Wink

Either sell the other coats, or donate them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army and take enough of a tax deduction to cover the cost of the new coat using Thrift Shop Valuation method---that's what a girl should do!

Shawn you look so gorgeous in your gray outfit. Your hair color just blends into your outfit and the monochromatic look! Very nice!

sandee sue