Valued Contributor

Re: Who's Dressing Up For Work?

@gertrudecloset I was not aware I would be judged on a well thought out response, because of not using a paragraph or leaving "a breather". I am not here to argue with you about grammar, I am sorry I responded at all to this post.

Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

@gertrudecloset I was not aware I would be judged on a well thought out response, because of not using a paragraph or leaving "a breather". I am not here to argue with you about grammar, I am sorry I responded at all to this post.

It wasn't the response it was how you presented it @ajsidney12 .  If you had hit the enter button several times it would have flowed better.  Not about the content at all.  It was how you presented the content that kept me from reading.  

Try to keep it in mind for long winded posts.  I happen to be a long winded poster.  I hit the enter button more often than I should I think because I want people to read it.

I didn't mean to offend.  That was not my intention.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

First office job I had dressed up. Last 40 years two office jobs and jean attire.  No tshirts with advertising or sayings unless company name.  

So during the pandemic I have not changed how I dress.  Nice top and jeans.  Worked the entire time because essential worker.

Dressy casual has been the thing for a long time.