Esteemed Contributor

He looks fine to me.  What's wrong with what he has one.  It worked for Steve Jobs.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Looks like he just finished washing his car..............wearing no watch - hands look clean.

LOL

No one wears a watch anymore.  Certainly not me.

Honored Contributor

Depends a lot on GEOGRAPHY......some areas of the country are BLAZING HOT. 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Jamie Dimon is the biggest banker there is in this country.  His office is in Park Avenue in NYC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with his attire. Gone are the days of men wearing suits (if that is what you are referring to) even in the most conservative offices.

@Janey2I'm betting many Wall Street CEO types wish this were true.  It is in many sectors but not all.  Finance: gotta have that suit and tie.  Some have casual Fridays though.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with his attire. Gone are the days of men wearing suits (if that is what you are referring to) even in the most conservative offices.

It doesn't have to be that black and white.  There's a big middle area between wearing jeans (as he is) and wearing a suit. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Looks like he just finished washing his car..............wearing no watch - hands look clean.

LOL

No one wears a watch anymore.  Certainly not me.

I'm retired and I still wear a watch when I go out, even though I always have my phone with me.  I worked on Wall St. for forty years,  it was part of my daily attire and now it's just a habit.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

He looks fine to me.  What's wrong with what he has one.  It worked for Steve Jobs.

I was just wondering if this dress code was true for all.  Certainly didn't expect all these questions about the Chase Bank CEO.

Esteemed Contributor

He was attending the WSJ CEO Council Summit, not at work.  

Honored Contributor

It could be that his office is casual attire unless a client is coming in.  I believe that when you treat employees with some perks (casual dressing) they will produce more work for you.  I use to work in law offices and casual dressing was always acceptable.

kindness is strength