Regular Contributor

Does anyone know who makes the blue dress the model is wearing that is wearing J409265 Affinity diamonds patriotic ombré ring sterling silver? It's a bright blue with a sweetheart neckline. My daughter has a wedding to attend and it would be perfect! TIA!

Valued Contributor
A473628 J Wu. Sweetheart dress.
Regular Contributor

Thank You so much!!! My daughter loves this and will be ordering!

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

@FLGranny 

Just being nosey but is she ordering a print or a solid?

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny   Really cute dress,.I'm partial to the blue (and might give it another look).  Your daughter will be beautiful and hope she enjoys the wedding!

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

@FLGranny 

Just being nosey but is she ordering a print or a solid?

@mspatmac  I just looked at the Teal Abstract and it would look great for an outdoor summer wedding or even a beach wedding.  The others, I don't know but other people might prefer them.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

@FLGranny  which color would your daughter be ordering? I also like the hot pink.

Regular Contributor

She ordered the plain bright blue. She looks really good in a bright blue. Thanks to all of you for your help!!

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

She ordered the plain bright blue. She looks really good in a bright blue. Thanks to all of you for your help!!

@FLGranny  that color is so beautiful. I read the reviews and someone mentioned the cleavage but wore a cami underneath therewise that's it.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

@FLGranny  if you feel up to it please let us know what she thinks of the dress.