Contributor

Who made this statement necklace?

Hello Please watch the video for item A259212. The blond model is wearing a turquoise loopy statement necklace. Who makes this? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Who made this statement necklace?

@oldschoolah54

I don't see it in inventory.  Maybe someone else will recognize it.

loop.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know but it looks like fashion jewelry that was in style maybe two summers or so ago and the rings are made of plastic.  The boutiques I frequent had those for sale in various colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps, it is from Susan Gravers line?  Just a guess.....

Respected Contributor

I was looking for a turquoise necklace the other day and saw this similar one you might like. It's at     http://www.dsg-art.com/artists/2-painters-metal-art-jewelry/turquoise-beaded-loops-necklace/

Turquoise Beaded Loops Necklace

Contributor

Hi silkyk I will check it out. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@oldschoolah54 wrote:

Hi silkyk I will check it out. Thanks!

You are welcome oldschoolah54! I'm always happy to help other people buy jewelry!Man Happy

Occasional Contributor

I believe that it is a Joan Rivers piece from a few years ago.  I have one in black.

QVC Social Team

Hello @oldschoolah54! I saw your post and reached out to the Joan Rivers team. @Pearlee is right. It was in Joan's line. Here is the teams response to you>

"This is a Joan Rivers Classics Collection® necklace from 2011. Unfortunately, it’s no longer available on QVC, but it was definitely a beauty. Joan used to wear two at a time!"

It is a beauty!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @oldschoolah54! I saw your post and reached out to the Joan Rivers team. @Pearlee is right. It was in Joan's line. Here is the teams response to you>

"This is a Joan Rivers Classics Collection® necklace from 2011. Unfortunately, it’s no longer available on QVC, but it was definitely a beauty. Joan used to wear two at a time!"

It is a beauty!

@Eva-QVC   Hi, Eva. Thanks for giving me the credit, but it wasn't I who said it was Joan's.  Smiley Happy