Honored Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite current QVCC "designer?"

@tends2dogs wrote:

I honestly don't think any of these lines are done by a designer.  I have seen Isaac act like he has never seen some of the stuff presented.  I really doubt if David Dangle designs.  I guess I am skeptic.  

Dangle has won 3 Daytime Emmy Awards for his designs for television shows.  I remember reading an interview with him and they talked about his background.  Frankly I was surprised he was the read deal. If you google his name, you will see him described as a designer.  And a well known one.   Although Isaac is a designer, I think he simply has a team that designs.  Although he decides what designs will go into a collection. And I think he OKs everything. If anything, I have a feeling Isaac's "star"as  a designer has waned. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope SG doesn't see this post. She is her biggest fan. And she will gladly give you her resume of designing for the most expensive department stores. In 20 years I haven't bought 1 single item from her and I never will.

Logo was hit or miss for a while but this last group with the hoodies and joggers with the TSV tshirts that matched I fell in love with. Although I need a tranquilizer after I spend $80 for a hoodie.

isaac! I found Isaac at Target a year after I graduated high school.  I had never seen red/orange or purple/green together. I fell in love with Isaac's own version of preppy. I still wear all his clothes when I can afford them. His inaugurat night many years ago on Qvc he had faux snake driving mocs/loafers as a TSV. They came in purple, kelly green, black, navy, pink. I bought every single pair. They have held up all these years because I only wear them with an outfit I put together to go with a certain color. Who in the world would make purple snake driving Mocs? Isaac! Purple is my favorite and I wish they would release those again.Those are a great classic shoe. And I don't think any of his Mocs have been as great as those were.

I like KIm Gravel. I have the Capri camo gray pants and a tshirt in kind of a snake print that was $50. It's literally a tshirt you could buy at Walmart for $9.99. I love her, her clothes and her attitude but her line is too expensive. It should not cost the same as Isaac's or Lori's. But QVC sets those prices. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess I would say Denim & Co, just because most of it just fits my lifestyle. 

Esteemed Contributor

Laurie Felt for pants, Kim Gravel triple luxe for tops.