Honored Contributor

Re: Who is your favorite current QVCC "designer?"

I'm trying to think of this question in terms of 'if I could only shop a single vendor on the Q.....' and I'm having difficulty because of the Q's weird embargo on any pants with a fly!!

I love denim but I'd like to be able to purchase some trousers too!

I do have some 24/7 with flies but they're apparently now extinct

I do have some nice tops from LG, LF, Alina, JR and IM

I've always said that if Kathleen Kirkwood designed like her own personal style I'd love to see what else she can do besides tops but apparently she's gone Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Issac Mizrahi, Susan Graver and Belle (although I wish Belle's tops were just a little smaller)  I wear a medium across the board at QVC but BelIe is just a bit bigger.  I still like Denim & Co for casual pants and tops.

I love the colors and material in all of the above.  Those are just about all I buy except occasionally from one of my catalogs Drapers & Damons.

Respected Contributor

I think the word 'designer' on Q should not be taken too literally!

However, I love Lori Goldstein pants/jeans/joggers always a perfect fit for me so I always end up ordering these.  Saves on return fees.

Love Joan Rivers shirts and tank tops. 

Recently purchased couple of items from Truth & Style fit is great, quality good very pleased with these items now ordered some pants to see how they fit.

Have tried items from Kim Gravel always too big, too long cannot get right fit.  Isaac clothes just do not fit me either too small or baggy.

Very rarely order from Graver do not like liquid knit.  Do like some of Quacker pants/crops they seem to wash and wear well.

I now tend to stick with what I know as sizing varies so much item to  item and materials getting thinner and thinner and way too much spandex in some items for me.

Honored Contributor

@depglass    After a couple of unhappy experiences with Kim's clothing., then the receipt of her recent TSV hooded top which was horribly cheap fabric, I've sworn off her clothing forever.  It's discount store quality. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Renee Greenstein.

Esteemed Contributor

It was Susan Graver until about 2 yrs ago when she started getting more trendy......zippers all over in weird places (front thigh??, ankle, etc) asymetrical hems, never cared for the HUGE PRINTS she says are no print prints...(they are...ahhaha)......everything TUNIC and round collared..lace and pockets slapped here and there....darts....and she is on the shorter side like myself and when she hosts her clothes they swim on her....not sure why her team doesn't advise her how so many of her tunic tops, blouses, etc are too long and don't do her any figure favors......even when she offers petites the difference is usually only 1-2 inches shorter....which is like nothing.......but seeing most of her offerings on her not looking too good.....keeps me from placing  the orders.   I still have alot of her  more classic pieces and do get alot of pleasure from them.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have bought  items this year from  Dennis Basso , Isaac  Mizrahi   and  Jason Wu .

That being said, I have also bought elsewhere that offered better prices

Regular Contributor

Issac Mizrahi for sure. I so appreciate his use of cotton and natural fabrics. His fits are far better than any other designer on the q. I also love his 24/7 pants. I must have at least 30. I would not buy any other pants but his. I also love some of his patterns. Most of all he is adorable to watch. I used to like Victor Costa and Linea. If Issac leaves I would not buy any clothes from Q because there is no one else left that gets everything right.
Honored Contributor

There is too much poly on QVC.  I purchase most my clothing at J.Crew, Nordstrom, Bodens, Anthropology, etc.  

Super Contributor

My favorites are all gone. I also liked George Simonton and Louis Del'Olio.