New Contributor

Who is the behind the scene stylist tonight?

I love Isaac Mizrahi's clothes but tonites episode leaves me baffled. When does a floral cardigan go with a dip dyed jacket? And what's the deal with the model Jackie always coming put bundled up like she's ready for a blizzard? She's a larger woman and dressed with the sweaters amd jackets closed to the neck and the scarves looking like they are choking her, it only makes her look even larger. Whoever QVC has putting these outfits together tonight should be fired.
Contributor

Re: Who is the behind the scene stylist tonight?

Quasimodo

Respected Contributor

They ran out of hangers so now all the models have to wear everything at once. Maybe we should send them a set of Joy Mangano's hangers.

Regular Contributor

I was just flipping through, and wondered what all the laughter was about??? What kind of audience and buyers are they trying to attract with these so called "fashions"....I guess I'm out out of style...and glad I am.....

Respected Contributor

I think they might be trying to shorten the fashion shows so they have to put all of the clothes on the models at one time.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 golfcartrider said:

I think they might be trying to shorten the fashion shows so they have to put all of the clothes on the models at one time.

Respected Contributor

The behind the scene stylist need to get rid of black pants and tan vests...

Don't worry, be Happy!