Honored Contributor

Sorry for being late to the party. I just happened upon the Linea show yesterday & began to read posts about "Jac"...and modeling the items. Put 2&2 together...figured out it was the blonde lady. Is she a new Q model? Only for Linea? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is ""Jac""? New model?

Jac was a model many years ago and is Louis' wife. She only models now for Linea clothing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

Jac's background includes a career as a couture model and I've heard Louis mention she modeled for Valentino in Paris. Her mother was also a model. One thing I'm always struck by is how Jac owns the space she is in.

Respected Contributor

She's a beautiful woman & always models Louis' clothing on Q

Super Contributor

Jac is gorgeous! The models on tonight's show were wonderful ! Jac, Kate, Angela, Maria, Chantal, Brenda, who am I missing? Louis really knows how to design beautiful fashions for classy women, so glad he's on the Q. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, yes, yes to all of you on Jac and Kate, Angela, Maria, Chantal and Brenda are also great. Louis knows fashion and how to show his line the with the best model. I really like all of them but as far as QVC models, I think Chantal is exquisite.

Honored Contributor

On 4/3/2014 maryebrown said:

Jac is gorgeous! The models on tonight's show were wonderful ! Jac, Kate, Angela, Maria, Chantal, Brenda, who am I missing? Louis really knows how to design beautiful fashions for classy women, so glad he's on the Q. Smile

Yes, Jac is gorgeous. I agree that the models are all wonderful. I love the way Louis styles them in complete outfits with jewelry and all. Also that he shows them dressed for different styles and different occasions like work, out to dinner, to a fancy party, etc. The shows are always so enjoyable. Louis looked very nice in his suit too.

Honored Contributor

I agree all the models are lovely, including Jac of course. I was wondering if anyone would mention how nice Louis looked as well. I was watching on my laptop as we had the local weather on TV, we were under a tornado watch during the show, so was trying to watch both. We are all clear now. The clothing on today's show was beautiful, as it always is.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

With all this talk about LDO, I decided to look at his newest designs, and decided I loved the little simple dress from his last show - the tank dress with the flounced hem - so I ordered it in an XS in the royal blue. It looked so nice on the girls. I am anxious to see what it looks like.

Thanks ladies

Super Contributor

Every model in this show looked AMAZING!! Clearly Louis spends a lot of time on these shows. His suit was swell I agree, and I always look forward to these presentations. I even got some color inspiration for my home decorating!!!! Who knew??!!