Honored Contributor

Re: Who is making Lisa's bags for her?

Why is Lisa selling handbags?  Give me a break.  A few years back, I got some really great deals on bags from Kate Spade.  They still have good sales but they are not as good as they were a few years back.  I can say that the leather is always quality and the company stands behind them and they offer a variety of styles.   FYI   :catvery-happy:

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I am confused................I thought Lisa was a 

sales person for the bags.  Who makes them?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

I am confused................I thought Lisa was a 

sales person for the bags.  Who makes them?

Ummm, that's what this thread was about.  LOL

Lisa sells items on her own website.  In an interview recently, she claimed she designs some of these items.  That isn't true. She might tweak some of them but she's not designing anything.  She's already shown herself in Italy picking out jewelry pieces from trays of jewelry being set in front of her.

Posters have found many of her home items on other websites for a better price. All Lisa is doing is buying items and reselling them on her website.  Who knows who makes the bags.     

Respected Contributor

I don't know who is making her bags.  They kind of look like ones that I saw on Amazon made by Pijushi.

I really like the look of her bags, but for $350, I would buy a Brahmin.  I was hoping hers would come in around $100.  Oh well.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not a whole lot different than buying a handbag from someone selling them from the trunk of their car, selling knock offs.