Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is making Angel's wedding dress?

Angel really isn't employed by QVC but a vendor...she wouldn't be in the same category as Courtney or Shawn...
Honored Contributor

I think mentioning all that on TV makes it tax deductible.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Luvtoshopathome said: What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Maybe it's cost? A custom made dress would be a huge wedding gift, so I don't know if that's a QVC perks

When so many posters seem to complain that the hosts get an occasional free eyebrow pencil, is a gift costing thousands and thousands okay with everyone? Or is it okay for some and not for others?

To me, the marriage is far more important than what dress is wears. I wish Angel and Glen years of happiness together with love and laughter long after the dress is packed into storage.

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 fthunt said:

Quacker Factory should make it - with twinkles all over it!

Oh geez. Time to get out my 2.5's. I thought I read twinkies.

Honored Contributor

@cater  Here is one thread but I don't think it's the one I was thinking of.  Still, an argument ensued....