Super Contributor

Re: Who is making Angel's wedding dress?

Angel is a lovely person. A couple of years ago I was shopping at the QVC outlet store in Lancaster, PA and Angel and a girlfriend showed up to shop. People in the store were all over her, taking pictures, etc. and she was so sweet to each of them! Very personable and kind. She is a very pretty woman and will be a beautiful bride!

Valued Contributor

I just hope it's not strapless, and not two sizes too small. Like a lot of brides on that show . I have only seen the show a few times and it seems like a lot of brides make the same mistake.
Valued Contributor

Dp?
Esteemed Contributor

I think Angel will be just a beautiful bride! I can't wait to see her wedding photos! Hope she posts them! She is lovely inside and out!!
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 fthunt said:

Quacker Factory should make it - with twinkles all over it!

Ha-ha...Exactly what I was thinking...

Valued Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

I can't believe this is of interest to you.

Don't ruin our fun Tinkrbl44...

Regular Contributor

Lately I have been watching Angel not for the clothes but I just think she is hilarious. The things that she says and does. The clothes look nice but never purchase anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Angel has really been looking good! She has lost weight and her hair looks nice longer, good for her!

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 apple1964 said:
On 3/18/2015 banjo said:
On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said: What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Maybe she wanted the whole bridal experience of trying on other wedding gowns until she found the one she loved.

Yes, and maybe she just changed her mind.

I'm more inclined to think that a because they did an episode on Courtney's wedding dress, Angel probably expected that they would do the same for her. (Especially since it's been mentioned several times.) I suppose she was disappointed that she didn't get the same attention.

Trusted Contributor

Why is this anyone's business and up for conversation here ?