Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is making Angel's wedding dress?

Quacker Factory should make it - with twinkles all over it!

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the "announcement," but I'm guessing she simply didn't state it well. No, Dennis didn't design something just for her, but she's wearing a dress from his collection.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 colliegirls said:
On 3/18/2015 Carmie said:
On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said: What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.
Where else would she purchase a Dennis Basso dress? It's not like he has them in the back of his car. His dresses are made in a factory and shipped to bridal stores across the USA. Therefore, she would need to go to a bridal store to purchase one. Apparently, she does not have a one of a kind custom made dress.

The back of his car, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Dennis actually started his business by selling furs from the truck of a rented car in NYC about 30 years ago. Today, he has built an empire and his designs are wonderful. All of his wedding dresses from his 2015 collections are very beautiful. and I am postitive Angel will look radiant on her special day. And yes, Dennis Basso has designed her dress. There is no need to have a one of a kind dress because every bride is one of a kind beautiful.
Esteemed Contributor

She said it's ivory and from Dennis Basso.

I think Angel is lovely.

Honored Contributor

This is of interest to me.
Esteemed Contributor

Custom designed wedding gowns are very, very expensive and while I am sure Dennis would give her a good discount if she found something she loves and is perfectly happy with from his regular line why spend the money for a custom dress?
Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare} I agree .. she waited a long time to get married, I would imagine she wants to savor every moment and the wedding gown is a very personal and important part of her special day. I wish her well. And I just know she will look beautiful in any gown she chooses.

Esteemed Contributor

Comment #7 is just mean. Angel seems like a very sweet and nice woman.
Super Contributor

Has Angel mentioned the date of her wedding? I'm so excited for her and know she'll be a beautiful bride!

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 colliegirls said:
On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said: What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.
Where else would she purchase a Dennis Basso dress? It's not like he has them in the back of his car. His dresses are made in a factory and shipped to bridal stores across the USA. Therefore, she would need to go to a bridal store to purchase one. Apparently, she does not have a one of a kind custom made dress.

The back of his car, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Dennis actually started his business by selling furs from the truck of a rented car in NYC about 30 years ago. Today, he has built an empire and his designs are wonderful. All of his wedding dresses from his 2015 collections are very beautiful. and I am postitive Angel will look radiant on her special day. And yes, Dennis Basso has designed her dress. There is no need to have a one of a kind dress because every bride is one of a kind beautiful.

Dear Carmie,

What a lovely thing you said: "There is no need to have a one of a kind dress because every bride is one of a kind beautiful." Good for you!