Honored Contributor

Re: Who is making Angel's wedding dress?

I can't believe this is of interest to you.

Trusted Contributor

What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.
Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said: What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Maybe she wanted the whole bridal experience of trying on other wedding gowns until she found the one she loved.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said: What I don't understand is why she even went to Kleinfelds to purchase a Dennis Basso gown when Dennis is a vendor on the Q and I'm sure they know each other since she made the announcement that he would design her dress. Why wouldn't she go to him directly to design her dress especially since she said they were not filming for Say Yes To The Dress? Sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Who wouldn't want to shop at Kleinfelds for their wedding dress!!??

Honored Contributor

Where else would she purchase a Dennis Basso dress? It's not like he has them in the back of his car. His dresses are made in a factory and shipped to bridal stores across the USA. Therefore, she would need to go to a bridal store to purchase one. Apparently, she does not have a one of a kind custom made dress.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

I can't believe this is of interest to you.

Why not? It is about time someone started a nice thread for a change.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 banjo said:

Maybe she wanted the whole bridal experience of trying on other wedding gowns until she found the one she loved.

Yes, and maybe she just changed her mind.

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Carmie said:
Where else would she purchase a Dennis Basso dress? It's not like he has them in the back of his car. His dresses are made in a factory and shipped to bridal stores across the USA. Therefore, she would need to go to a bridal store to purchase one. Apparently, she does not have a one of a kind custom made dress.

In response to a question on FB about Dennis designing her dress, Angel replied, "He did, I chose it from his exclusive line at Kleinfelds."

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Carmie said:

The back of his car, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

I don't understand. She said that Dennis Basso was designing her dress. I assumed it would be a dress designed specifically her. Now it seems like she's buying a Basso wedding dress from a bridal shop. Which isn't the same has having Basso "design" her dress. Not that it matters, I'm sure it's a gorgeous dress and she'll be a beautiful bride.