Honored Contributor

Re: Who is going to be ordering this new gem?

I've ordered a gross of them. Have stock that gift annex, you know...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's made beautifully. I don't like how it was styled, but I think worn with the right outfit, it is a stunning piece.

Super Contributor

Oh my...not for me.

Contributor

Is this the by the designer named, The Joke Is On You? Ah yes, I see it is. Utter and uber cray-cray.

QVC, stop this nonsense! You are disrespecting your core customers who helped build QVC!

Valued Contributor

I personally think its hideous. The styling makes it worse. Polyester??? I try to avoid most polyester at any price. I wouldn't buy it if it were $2.99.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 LuvMySpaniels said:
~~~ I can't get enough of this precious cat !! Simply adorable.~~

On 2/28/2014 kittymomNC said:

soooooooooooo cute!

Contributor

I taped and watched the show and saw this top presented. I think it is very beautifully made and an unusual top. It is not for everyone. I think you need to be very tall and very slim (especially in the hips) to be able to do this top justice. I see it worn with a strapless very slim jump suit or as a jacket over skinny jeans and a bandeaux top for a youthful look

As it was styled on the show it looked horrendous. It is quite a busy design so adding all those other busy tops and layering it did not show this top to its advantage. I think that because they didn't have time to present all those other LOGO items they piled them on top of each other. Bad idea!!!!

All that being said I don't think all things need to fit all of us (price or style). I had fun watching some of different styles presented. We complain about the sameness of the programming. Well, this was different.

Trusted Contributor

I saw this vest presented on Red Carpet night and thought it was a gorgeous designer piece -- beautiful, elaborate beading and embellishment on the front and an interesting and unusual cut with the peplum bottom. On the other hand, I didn't care for the way Lori layered it, and I think it is a bit pricey for most QVC shoppers -- but it was a special offering for a special event night. Like most of Lori's designs, I think it will look better on a tall, slender frame than on a shorter, rounder figure. I think it is a stunning piece. I love it, and I love seeing something different and a bit adventurous on QVC!

Super Contributor

When I saw it on Lori I thought - What in the world is that hideous thing she has on? Well, it does go with her hair. LOL.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/2/2014 GoodStuff said:

I saw this vest presented on Red Carpet night and thought it was a gorgeous designer piece -- beautiful, elaborate beading and embellishment on the front and an interesting and unusual cut with the peplum bottom. On the other hand, I didn't care for the way Lori layered it, and I think it is a bit pricey for most QVC shoppers -- but it was a special offering for a special event night. Like most of Lori's designs, I think it will look better on a tall, slender frame than on a shorter, rounder figure. I think it is a stunning piece. I love it, and I love seeing something different and a bit adventurous on QVC!

I completely agree. Unfortunately, I simply don't have a lifestyle that would afford me the opportunity to wear something like this but maybe once a year if I'm lucky. So the practical side of me wins the argument as far as purchasing something like this.

But it is stunning and different and I think it's fun to see the Q present something like this instead of the same old same old.