Honored Contributor

Well, she doesn't look like a kid, but as a petite woman 5ft 3, I know when I was young, a size 12 would have me looking pretty chunky. At 68 I wear a size 8-10 or a small, but my body has changed over the years. I think she will appeal to the young girls and women, I hope she's stressing being a healthy weight, not just a small size. I don't see anything in her line that I like, guess I'm not who she's designing for.

Regular Contributor

She’s a very out of touch with anyone else’s reality motib

vational speaker.  I looked at her line, and it’s very average, mediocre.  

Regular Contributor

She’s quite critical of women who she feels are overweight.  Not too motivational.

Trusted Contributor

Sheesh, everyone thinks they are a clothing designer!

Trusted Contributor

Never heard of her and from what I have read here I have zero interst in anything she might say or try to sell.  

Respected Contributor

FYI............................Google is your friend.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who is Rachel Hollis?

[ Edited ]

Oh, so she's one of those (fill in the blank). Have enough razzle-dazzle and people will overlook pretty much anything to sell you a fantasy.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemcneal/rachel-hollis-girl-wash-face-accused-plagiarizi...

So I took a scroll through reddit using Rachel Hollis as the search terms and found this Buzzfeed article from earlier this year.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemcneal/rachel-hollis-girl-wash-face-accused-plagiarizi...

Apparently she likes to lift quotes from other people's work without attribution to those authors and post them as her own on instagram.

Also the motivational speaker stuff is speaking at MLM (multi level marketing) conventions. Scroll through reddit for the details. MLMs are pyramid schemes.

QVC must have picked this woman for her social media base but just how deep did they look? I wonder, it couldn't have been very thorough.