Honored Contributor

She clearly does not understand designing for anyone over size 2.

Respected Contributor

Not my cup of tea.

Honored Contributor

When GILI started with Lisa R. it was always designed after the very tight, form-fitting styles.  Got it Love it was what Lisa liked and what she always wore herself -- too-tight clothes.  So to blame that on Jill is not accurate at all. 

I have never gravitated toward the GILI fashons.  I wear a Medium or Large (depending on the brand) so I could figure out my size in GILI, but I never wear tight styles.  It's style more than size that turns me off and keeps me from ever being interested in most GILI clothes. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Who is Jill Martin?

[ Edited ]

I liked GILI clothing etc when Lisa R was the creative director.  I also like GILI clothing etc. since Jill Martin is the creative director.  I do not want everything, but I have purchased several articles of clothing as well as Roma 4 totes.  GILI is a good addition to the Q's lineup.  I find the GILI line to be a little more upscale like Linea by Louis Dell Olio.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I liked GILI clothing etc when Lisa R was the creative director.  I also like GILI clothing etc. since Jill Martin is the creative director.  I do not want everything, but I have purchased several articles of clothing as well as Roma 4 totes.  GILI is a good addition to the Q's lineup.  I find the GILI line to be a little more upscale like Linea by Louis Dell Olio.

@culebra  I love the GILI handbags and shoes, of which I have several.  I just have not found their clothing to suit me, yet.