Honored Contributor

Re: Who is Farnella Dot Gridwhop who is posting here?

Haven't you noticed that every time there is a school holiday, this person, using a different highly imaginative name, comes out of the woodwork to mess with our boards?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 kachina624 said: Haven't you noticed that every time there is a school holiday, this person, using a different highly imaginative name, comes out of the woodwork to mess with our boards?

Probably just a bored, lost soul with nothing better to do. No need to feed the trolls...

Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 SoX said:

Actually, she's been around quite a while ... if you click on her name it shows all her old posts going back to 2010. Reading some may give you a clue who she is. She may not realize that her old posts follow her even though she changed her nic.

actually when i click on her name there are no posts showing and no history at all.....but i definitely know who you are talking about.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/9/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 6/9/2014 SoX said:

Actually, she's been around quite a while ... if you click on her name it shows all her old posts going back to 2010. Reading some may give you a clue who she is. She may not realize that her old posts follow her even though she changed her nic.

actually when i click on her name there are no posts showing and no history at all.....but i definitely know who you are talking about.

They were all showing this morning ... not sure how she was able to change that. She posted all over the place.

Trusted Contributor

Some fool who has WAY too much time on their hands & can't think of a more constructive way to use it.

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 SoX said:

sox, you can click on her name when it is showing as the last reply one. and it displays "Total Posts: 533 Member Since: 6/9/2014." which is today. yet all posts are deleted. how can one type fast like that? or even why?

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Q_spirit said:
On 6/9/2014 SoX said:

sox, you can click on her name when it is showing as the last reply one. and it displays "Total Posts: 533 Member Since: 6/9/2014." which is today. yet all posts are deleted. how can one type fast like that? or even why?

There's no way to edit old posts dating back to 2010 ... or even last year, for that matter. So, how did those posts disappear? Don't believe me? Click on your own name and try to edit one of your old posts from months ago ... you'll get a "sorry, commenting period is closed."

Honored Contributor

...mental hospital escapee.....she doesn't do well without her meds.

Respected Contributor

Just ignore the posts from this idiot, do not respond, and the more recent post will be at the top. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.

Super Contributor

On 6/9/2014 SoX said:
On 6/9/2014 Q_spirit said:
On 6/9/2014 SoX said:

There's no way to edit old posts dating back to 2010 ... or even last year, for that matter. So, how did those posts disappear? Don't believe me? Click on your own name and try to edit one of your old posts from months ago ... you'll get a "sorry, commenting period is closed."

hello again sox. i am not arguing. (-: however the date of the poster i viewed is today. how could we edit our "member since" date? perhaps we are viewing different posters. here is what i got from clicking on the name this poster: http://community.qvc.com/communitymember/userid/679452/farnella-dot-gridwhop.aspx

i myself probably am misunderstanding. (-: whatever their case may be they are disrupting.