Valued Contributor

I have an outfit and the slim pants are fabulous! I want this TS, but told myself NO MORE BUYING UNTIL SPRING! Man, I hate myself when I get yelled at.

Valued Contributor

Re: Who bought the Slinky TS?

I've never tried anything in this line, but I love peasant tops, so I ordered it in blk zebra. They keep saying the pants are regularly $46 without the top. I hope I like it.

Valued Contributor

On 2/4/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

I've never tried anything in this line, but I love peasant tops, so I ordered it in blk zebra. They keep saying the pants are regularly $46 without the top. I hope I like it.

I am a peasant top person too! I have another set from last year, and the pants you'll love. They are a nice fit.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wear sets like that. If the top fits, the pants are too big{#emotions_dlg.sad}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

On 2/4/2015 betteb said:

I can't wear sets like that. If the top fits, the pants are too big{#emotions_dlg.sad}

My problem exactly! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Trusted Contributor

I bought two sets as the tops are worth that alone. I got the tropical floral blue set and the rainbow black set. I will enjoy them as the top can be used in a few different ways at the shoulders. Slinky is a good brand and doesn't shed like some materials. I have a few sets I bought several years ago that are still like new. I like the pants longer but will just wear them with a t-shirt around the house if they aren't as long as I like. Slinky colors always stay as you purchase and do not fade.
Valued Contributor

On 2/4/2015 LoriMI said:
On 2/4/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

I am a peasant top person too! I have another set from last year, and the pants you'll love. They are a nice fit.

Great- thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Slinky in manufactured entirely in the USA, that's huge! It's a family owned business. I watch, I have a few of their crocheted type toppers and they are nice. Not familiar with the poly like the TS, but I'm assuming it's a version of SG, but again, American Company.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

. I am debating. It is a good deal. Might order and see how it looks. I like that the pants are a slim fit.

Respected Contributor

It's cute but too long for me and the neckline too big. I like the prints on the tops. Every one is pretty.