Honored Contributor

Who Was Best-Dressed At the Oscars Last Night?

[ Edited ]

I'll vote for Tina Fey-- simple elegance:

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Who Was Best-Dressed At the Oscars Last Night?

I thought Tina Fey looked great. Of course I really like purple. I think her hairstyle was appropriate I suppose , but IMO she looks better with it down or just pulled back.

I thought Robin Roberts looked terrific in the gold , like an oscar her self  !

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I loved Jennifer Garner's dress... My favorite.   It was so elegant. And yes, Tina looked beautiful in her dress too.

I was shocked to see the low plunging  dresses this year.  The open space on the chest area of the bodice was way too wide on most and was not flattering.  The bony rib cage look was very distracting to an otherwise pretty dress.  They reveled too much of nothing.Jennifer Garner

Honored Contributor

I loved Charlize Theron's red dress.

Valued Contributor

Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron2016Oscars.jpg

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

i loved charlize's dress, too.  the dress that was my favorite though was worn by the girl that won the oscar for best supporting actress.  she wore the yelllow with the silver flowers that was strapless.  it looked gorgeous on her.

Respected Contributor

My vote is for Jennifer Lawrence.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i loved charlize's dress, too.  the dress that was my favorite though was worn by the girl that won the oscar for best supporting actress.  she wore the yelllow with the silver flowers that was strapless.  it looked gorgeous on her.

Alicia Vikander from the Danish Girl - it was very pretty.  I loved the color and the hemline.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I loved Jennifer Garner's dress... My favorite.   It was so elegant. And yes, Tina looked beautiful in her dress too.

I was shocked to see the low plunging  dresses this year.  The open space on the chest area of the bodice was way too wide on most and was not flattering.  The bony rib cage look was very distracting to an otherwise pretty dress.  They reveled too much of nothing.

I agree.  Designers can make such beautiful dresses but I really don't like the skimpy top look.  The front plunges way too low and the sides are almost nonexisent.  Sexy isn't always about how much skin you can show.  Tina Fey did look nice. 

Honored Contributor

Jennifer Garner

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval