Respected Contributor

Re: Who Was Best-Dressed At the Oscars Last Night?

I thought Reese Witherspoon and Charlize Theron both looked lovely. Interestingly enough (after reading the comments here), I really disliked Alicia Vikander's dress . . . but, to each her own!

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron2016Oscars.jpg

She is always a vision.  Love the red on her.  Cate Blanchett was also stunning last night

Gorgeous: Australian actress Cate Blanchett wore an embellished Armani Prive gown to the 2016 Oscars

Charlize's dress goes down too low in the front.  That's the only part I do not like.

But Charlize isn't hanging out of her dress and is more slender...she looks nice IMHO but really don't like Cate's dress at all

Charlize always looks gorgeous.  I just don't like necklines that low.  I do like Cate's dress and color.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

There were so many who I thought were gorgeous, it's hard to pick.  I thought the gorgeous far outweighed the bad this year.

I loved Naomi, Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslett, Alicia Vickander, Sofia Vegara, Brie Larson, Jennifer Garner, Julianne Moore, Lady Gaga, Rachel McAdams, Reese Witherspoon and Charlize Theron.

But I would have to say my favorite was Saoirse Ronan.  Loved that green dress on her.