Honored Contributor

Re: 🎁Who Needs Oprah? I Have My Own List of Favorites!🎁

@lolakimono Please Keep them coming.I am looking for something special for my sons new fiancé.He just asked her to marry him last night!She has so far asked for an insta pot LOL.She is practical but very feminine....28 years old and works as a chartered accountant.She has the fairest skin I have ever seen and dark hair.They live in Oklahoma so they don't get too much cold or rainy weather.We will be there for Christmas this year and I want to buy her something besides practical.

Honored Contributor

I am kind of obsessed with Smartwool socks.  I even ordered their tights.  I cannot have wool next to my skin, but trust me, these are NOT itchy or scratchy, and they are fabulous.  Lots of retailers carry them.  They are investment socks, but they do have a guarantee, if you are concerned about the $$.  I have even converted my BF to them.

There are tons of colors/patterns if these don't float your boat.

Festive stripes make these comfortable socks fun for everyday wear.

Fabric & Care
  • 61% merino wool, 37% nylon, 2% elastane.
  • Machine wash and dry.
Additional Features
  • Warm and soft, finished with festive stripes.
  • Knit from naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant merino wool/nylon/elastane blend.
  • Extra wool in the heel and forefoot enhances comfort.
  • Double-ribbed cuffs stay put.
  • USA.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These appeared in my inbox last night.  They are not for everyone (or maybe not for anyone but me, LOL).

ETA:

These were on sale for BF at 25% off, so I ordered them.  It looks like they brought in only one pair of each size, so I'm going to take a chance that they fit.  I haven't ordered from this brand before, and I thought they were unique enough that I would be disappointed if they sold out and I never got to see them in person.  

Peace, love, and cowboy boots, y'all! The Whoop Si Daisy by Miss Macie Boots is one of our favorite new styles! The distressed, crackle white finish is perfect, giving off a vintage vibe every bohemian cowgirl will adore. Each daisy design has been inlaid with a colorful 70’s inspired textile, making these boots the perfect match for any outfit during any Season! Other features include silver studs, a blush pink insole, scripture on the boot sole, and a free set of pearls with purchase! If you're a hippie at heart, the Miss Macie Whoop Si Daisy Boots are for you!

Measurements:

• Shaft Height - 13"
  • Heel Height - 1 & 3/4" 
  • Toe - Snip
  • Standard Width

Honored Contributor

I own these and I love them. Cat Happy

I found them at Kohl's, in petites, from Chaps.

A tonal flocked pattern refreshes these Chaps classic skinny jeans. Style yours with heels for a sleek look. In black.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Belt loops
  • Zip fly with a signature shank closure
  • Five-pocket styling

FIT & SIZING

• 29.5-inch inseam
  • Midrise sits above the hip
  • Skinny fit

FABRIC & CARE

• Cotton, polyester, viscose, elastane
  • Machine wash
  • Imported

Honored Contributor

Kut From the Kloth-

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I thought @winamac1 would appreciate this, from Sundance.

MYTHIC ALLURE JACKET

Item No. 77115 

Beautifully embroidered, our 'Mythic Allure' jacket is a stunning take on a casual classic.
This soft and cozy jacket is breathtaking with rich, allover embroidery. Open front, with two pockets and a hood. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Sizes XS (2), S (4 to 6), M (8 to 10), L (12 to 14), XL (16). Approx. 35 1/2"L.

Love it!!  Thanks @lolakimono  Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I had a thread about this in the summer.  I found mine at Target, but they are other places.  I thought I would wear them just for working out/summertime, but they have replaced all the others.

These panties are made with breathable, micro-mesh fabric that supports the flow of air. Tag free, soft leg bands and a smooth waistband provide added comfort. The women's low rise brief panty sits just below the belly button and offers full seat coverage.
  • Sizing: Women
  • Material: 93.0% Polyester and 7.0% Spandex
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  If you have time please show us some jewelry by firefly. I have a bracelet and a couple pr of earrings. It is very pretty. It looks like it's lit from within, and not too expensive, but not cheap, either

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Not to mention, I for one cannot afford Ms O's wishlist. Although I will say she usually has one or two items I wouldn't mind having, usually the softer side of life like cashmere anything and new pj's.

Like you, Ms Lola I've been looking at new pajamas. This time of year Marshall's loves to offer beautiful cashmere sweaters in great colors you don't see oft and stylish designs too. Prices are reasonable.

So yeah, let's make our own list of goodies and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@cherry

Well, you are teaching me today! 

I have not heard of their jewelry, but I just did some snooping.  I like these (although I don't wear earrings).

SKU: FF 7757 MC

Made in Guatemala, these intricately embellished mosaic earrings are comprised of Austrian Swarovski crystals, Japanese and Czech glass beads. Sterling silver ear wires. Measures 1 5/8" long, 5/8" wide.

SKU: FF 3094 MC

This colorful bracelet comprises Swarovski crystals and various other materials in an intricate mosaic design. Lobster clasp. Bracelet is adjustable, from 7 1/4" to 8". Measures 13/16" wide at the widest point. Handmade in Guatemala.