Honored Contributor

Re: 🎁Who Needs Oprah? I Have My Own List of Favorites!🎁

WOW Hair Dream Coat -

Calms down my unruly, puffy hair

Not sure why it says pre order I have had mine since the Summer

wow.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I'm going to buy myself this Wonder Woman bag from Hot Topic. Who knows what the quality is but I think it's just so cute. I think anyone who loves the movie like I do would enjoy receiving it as a gift. I just love kiss lock bags too.

10913103_hi.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Got this too

11097814_hi.jpeg 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

There are lots of zesty items in this thread--I love it!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I bought both of these at Lord and Taylor in black to go with the new pufer coat, their selection was not great and most of what they had was pricy.

head band.png

gloves.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@NickNack

Yes, I think they're comfortable.  I don't have any low rise jammies, unless I get tangled up in bed, LOL.

@lolakimono  Thank you.  I sent the link to my sister and asked her to get them for me for Christmas.  We always give each other suggestions, because it's very hard to come up with something anymore.  

@lolakimono  I was talking to my sister on the phone this morning, and she said she had a package from Nordstrom that she was going to open.  She couldn't remember what she'd ordered from there.  I asked her if they were my pajamas, and she said they were.  She couldn't believe she hadn't remembered where she'd ordered them from and had said that to me.  She opened the package and said they were really cute.  I can't wait to get them!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I had a thread about this in the summer.  I found mine at Target, but they are other places.  I thought I would wear them just for working out/summertime, but they have replaced all the others.

These panties are made with breathable, micro-mesh fabric that supports the flow of air. Tag free, soft leg bands and a smooth waistband provide added comfort. The women's low rise brief panty sits just below the belly button and offers full seat coverage.
  • Sizing: Women
  • Material: 93.0% Polyester and 7.0% Spandex

LOVE these found them at Meijer in the summer too and I only want to wear these now!!

Honored Contributor

Anthropologie-

Style No. 44858462 ; Color Code: 010

Heather Benjamin may be based in Santa Monica, but the inspiration for her jewelry collection has roots around the globe. With a bohemian aesthetic inspired by coastal cultures, her statement pieces play off the natural elegance of the uncommon materials she selects, like agates, fossils, naturally shed antler, bone and horn. Her collection rings true with care and craft, with frequent nods to folklore and traditions of adornment.

• 14K gold-plated sterling silver, natural stone
  • Bali
Dimensions
  • 1"W