Honored Contributor

Re: Who Are The Fashion Gurus For These Women

@Kachina624 wrote:

They are official members of the Royal Family.  It's okay with me if the members of the family don't mind if others of them dress like unfortunate orphans.  They look sloppy.

And Dowdy!!!

Trusted Contributor

I can never keep them straight, but the redhead needs a better bra, and she would have looked nice.

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

They are both wearing formal dress.  Good for them if they are not so obsessed about how they look that they must be wearing the "most flattering" and photo worthy garmet to step out of the house.

It's sad that women have to be so self-conscious going out.  

The guy in the blue suit?  Probably at work.  Security or valet if I had to guess.  So what?  It's a blue suit. 

Apparently the sisters didn't spend days and weeks or hire someone to dress them before the event to please others.  Maybe they are ok with what they really look like.  

OBVIOUSLY - maybe they should. Neither of them have any fashion sense. BOTH of their outfits are UNFLATTERING. Beatrice needs a supportive bra for her SAGGY  breasts. 

@layla2450 So are you saying it is a woman's obligation to be fashionable, not just acceptably dressed?  That a woman must wear something most flattering and most in fashion?  Why?  What difference does it make if she choses not to?

Is she worth less?  Is she a lesser human being?  Should a lawyer or a professor go out like a Kardashian to be admired?  So we judge women on fashion sense and dress?

Isn't that a little 1950's? Woman Surprised

New Contributor

Coco Chanel

Aside from influencing most of the best young designers of her time in Europe and the U.S., she has had a lingering impact on fashion today. For 60 years, Chanel epitomized her signature style simply by wearing her creations.

Respected Contributor

The princess with the red hair  (I don't know which one is Eugenie and which one is Beatrice) unfortunately has the same face as her father.   

Honored Contributor

Hey Ladies!

Many of you are body shaming other women.  What in the H is wrong with you?

You"re just a bunch of bullies.  Shame on you.

Respected Contributor

Some of you sound like terrible people. They were at a celebration with their family and appear to be having a good time. Why be so critical?
Honored Contributor

Would be interesting to see photos of those being oh so critical, so the rest can "judge" them. I guess the cruelty is the point, for them. No class.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@Kachina624 @mspatmac @4kitties @ECBG...Call the doctor immediately...their husband's are hotPrince Philippos of Greece and Denmark and Nina Flohr smile to the crowds during their wedding ceremony in Athens todayBeautiful bride and groom.  The wedding was formal and other guests were well dressed including the groom's mother The prince (pictured with his mother), 35, is the youngest child of the last king and queen of Greece, Constantine II and Anne-Marie of DenmarkPrince Christian of HanoverBeatrice looked stunning in a Gucci dress which features a cream top and a black bottom, accessorised with a bow 

Among the royals in attendance were Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank (left) and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (right)

Third picture from the top, lower right corner...who is that beauty? Her dress, from what I can see, is gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

What am I missing here? They look fine to me. A long velvet dress is classy. The v-neck?  Those gigantic hats were ridiculous and now outdated 

@scatcat   I agree with you.  I think they look nice and are appropriately dressed.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau