Respected Contributor

Re: Who Are The Fashion Gurus For These Women

Nothing wrong with what they are wearing. They know what to wear to events they attend. 

Trusted Contributor

Lots of criticism coming from of the so called fashion gurus on this board

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@scatcat not so much the fabric, but the fit looks strange on Eugenie and not flattering on Beatrice.

@tobes   They both need good, supportive undergarments and shapers if they're going to wear "clingy".  Neither looks as though she's wearing a bra. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They are both wearing formal dress.  Good for them if they are not so obsessed about how they look that they must be wearing the "most flattering" and photo worthy garmet to step out of the house.

It's sad that women have to be so self-conscious going out.  

The guy in the blue suit?  Probably at work.  Security or valet if I had to guess.  So what?  It's a blue suit. 

Apparently the sisters didn't spend days and weeks or hire someone to dress them before the event to please others.  Maybe they are ok with what they really look like.  

Honored Contributor

They are official members of the Royal Family.  It's okay with me if the members of the family don't mind if others of them dress like unfortunate orphans.  They look sloppy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

I think that they both look very nice. In addition, both are new mothers and it is difficult to get back in shape especially if they are nursing. 

@Tennesseegal 

Nursing burns lots of calories, so actually helpful in getting back to pre-baby weight.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

They are both wearing formal dress.  Good for them if they are not so obsessed about how they look that they must be wearing the "most flattering" and photo worthy garmet to step out of the house.

The guy in the blue suit?  Probably at work.  Security or valet if I had to guess.  So what?  It's a blue suit. 

Apparently the sisters didn't spend days and weeks or hire someone to dress them before the event to please others.  Maybe they are ok with what they really look like.  

OBVIOUSLY - maybe they should. Neither of them have any fashion sense. BOTH of their outfits are UNFLATTERING. Beatrice needs a supportive bra for her SAGGY  breasts. 

Honored Contributor

Not everyone wants to be known for being fashionable. Beside the fact, that all it takes is hiring a stylist, which isn't necessarily important to many women. Both young women look fine. Personally, I know a whole lot of great people who place little value on how they dress. Good people who know what's really important in life. And it sure isn't being elected to some best dressed list....

Trusted Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

OBVIOUSLY - maybe they should. Neither of them have any fashion sense. BOTH of their outfits are UNFLATTERING. Beatrice needs a supportive bra for her SAGGY  breasts. 

😯 I'm glad I have other things to do than notice, much less pass judgment on peoples' breasts.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I think I just feel sorry for women going to an event now.  I have little mercy for the red-carpet walkers out to shock and wear as little as possible or parade around there to promote their brand.  There are out there for the judgment, the buzz and the dollars it generates.

But women just going to an occasion as a guest, not a business deal, yes, I often feel sorry for them being so harshly picked apart.