Respected Contributor

Who Are The Fashion Gurus For These Women

The princesses Beatrice and Eugenie attended the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Phillipe godson, Phillopolus of Greece, son of King Christentine of Greece.  I believe the outfits are not the most flattering:

Philippos and Nina had made the guestlist for the wedding of Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank in 2018, while Nina is also good friends with Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, Princess Beatrice's husband.++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Are The Fashion Gurus For These Women

Have no clue why they look SO casual!  They should have on their matching hats and their hair done.  

Definitely a candid shot!!!

Honored Contributor

@tobes    Fashion gurus???  Obviously, there are none. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Oh my...........

They desperately need fashion help.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I have always felt a bit sorry for these two young woman as far as their fashion choices.  With all the resources available to to them they could have dressed better with some guidance as to size and style tailored to them.  They both looked lovely on their wedding days and it's nice to see them happy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What am I missing here? They look fine to me. A long velvet dress is classy. The v-neck?  Those gigantic hats were ridiculous and now outdated 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 @mspatmac @4kitties @ECBG...Call the doctor immediately...their husband's are hotPrince Philippos of Greece and Denmark and Nina Flohr smile to the crowds during their wedding ceremony in Athens todayBeautiful bride and groom.  The wedding was formal and other guests were well dressed including the groom's mother The prince (pictured with his mother), 35, is the youngest child of the last king and queen of Greece, Constantine II and Anne-Marie of DenmarkPrince Christian of HanoverBeatrice looked stunning in a Gucci dress which features a cream top and a black bottom, accessorised with a bow 

Among the royals in attendance were Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank (left) and Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi (right)

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing they got their taste and fashion advice from their mother, who is unbelievably bad, the worst. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@scatcat not so much the fabric, but the fit looks strange on Eugenie and not flattering on Beatrice.

Honored Contributor

VERY surprised that we're not seeing hats!!!!  That's a "new one"!!!

12 of Kate Middleton's Best Hat Moments