Trusted Contributor

Whitney Port line of fashion.

Nothing seems practical or what the average QVC buyer would want.  Perhaps she is eyeing the 20 something age, but I doubt they are watching. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Whitney Port line of fashion.

How funny! I was thinking the opposite -- I thought there were several really cute pieces at great prices. (and I passed 20 something a long time ago).

Esteemed Contributor

It's very "L.A." which I can say because I live here. Especially the fringed piece and the joggers which are still going strong here.

I might buy a piece to try the quality. The prices seem really good.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I might try A267188, the sleeveless sweater.  The skirt they showed with it on Q Check was really cute but about 2 inches too short for my style.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the fringed jacket in the print when I saw it on the morning show. I thought it was cute and fashionable and well I am just a bit more than 20

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Missed most of the show, but I sure did like the mock neck sleeveless sweater!  Good price, too.  I'm going back to review the other items that I missed. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I never heard of Whitney (the designer).   Is she another 'actress turned designer', as in the Kardashian clan whose clothing line on the Q quickly came to an abrupt end?

Honored Contributor

There was one blouse I liked that was sleeveless and fabric criss-crossed and the zipper was exposed in the back. 

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I did not care for any of the items.  My daughter is in her 20's and while she recognized Whitney (from one of those reality shows), she did not really like anything either.  Someone mentioned that this is LA style which may well be the reason these east coat girls were not moved.

Honored Contributor

I happened to tune in to  Courtney's show this morning and the first thing I saw was a close-up of the knit of the sweater.  I wondered why she was wearing such a classy knit and was sure QVC would never have something like that.  As it turned out it was, of course, one of the Whitney Port items.  

I liked her things.  I don't care if I am not going to buy them.  Someone will.  I like to see fashion out in the world.  It doesn't matter to me whether I'm wearing it or whether someone else is wearing it - nor do I have an interest in how old they might be.  (I would have bought the sweater if it didn't have a mock neck, which doesn't suit me, even though I adore the actual body of the sweater.)   

I also think anyone in any field can have talent beyond what they may have started in.  This happens so often I'm surprised we still think it is unusual.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.