Honored Contributor

Re: White long sleeve blouse

[ Edited ]

@dulwich 

That's definitely the one I saw! Thank you thank you. I love the cuffs!

I tried to search it by the cuffs. I thought they were French so that's how I searched it because that's how it looked under the sweater but of course it didn't come up

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  It was the cuffs I remembered Amy showing and talking about on some other show! and it's on clearance! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

I know! 100% cotton. 
I bought one 😏

Honored Contributor

I found 2 cotton shirts on amazon, will try these and see if I like them.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

are the cuffs on the Amazon blouses the same?

The cuffs are what makes Renee's so appealing to me...

Contributor

Yes that was the blouse or shirt that she wore under The Denim and Company TSV. So cute!

Honored Contributor

@SunBumIL wrote:

Yes that was the blouse or shirt that she wore under The Denim and Company TSV. So cute!

@SunBumIL 

The price is certainly right! Are you getting it?

I ordered the white

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I received one of the blouses already but it was too small. The cuffs are exactly like those cuffs on that shirt we see Amy wear. BTW, weI found out that shirt she wears is by Renee (women with control Renee). I don't like the style of that one as it's much like a flared shirt in the body. It would be tough I think (for me at least) to wear under a sweater.

Anyway, I've not received the other blouse I ordered from Amazon. I very well may re-order a larger size of the first shirt. It is styled nicely, a bit fitted with that great cuff - a one button with a large fold-back if you want to or leave it long. It's not too long either and all cotton.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Andreatoo   I received one of the blouses already but it was too small. The cuffs are exactly like those cuffs on that shirt we see Amy wear. BTW, weI found out that shirt she wears is by Renee (women with control Renee). I don't like the style of that one as it's much like a flared shirt in the body. It would be tough I think (for me at least) to wear under a sweater.

Anyway, I've not received the other blouse I ordered from Amazon. I very well may re-order a larger size of the first shirt. It is styled nicely, a bit fitted with that great cuff - a one button with a large fold-back if you want to or leave it long. It's not too long either and all cotton.

@PINKdogWOOD 

Where did the blouse that was too small come from? Are you saying that you didn't order the one Renee designed? According to the Q mine has shipped but I didn't get it yet

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@dulwich 

I know! 100% cotton. 
I bought one 😏

@Andreatoo 

Would you please do a photograph and Fashion Forum review of that shirt once you receive it.  I would like to have it but saw so many stating the sleeves were small.  I have pretty skinny arms (not really skinny but not fat at all) probably, to me, I think more the size of you arms based on photographs.