Contributor

Sometimes Amy and some of the other hosts wear a white blouse with extra wide cuffs and a stand up collar under a sweater or top. I've looked on QVC and other websites but haven't found one. I did find one but it had big balloon sleeves which I don't want. Any ideas? 

Honored Contributor

Re: White long sleeve blouse

@SunBumIL. Contact Amy on Facebook and ask her where she got it.  Kind of hard to identify with no reference.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SunBumIL   I know that shirt of which you speak and I LOVE IT too!!!! Amy wears that shirt a lot and a lot is not too much. It's crisp, starch white, may be a blend in fabric but if it's all cotton all the better. I love the extended cuffs too, besides a cuff like this the only other is a classic french cuff to sport your fav links!!!

We need to find out about that shirt from Amy. I've never seen it sold here but it should be. Funny you bring this up b/c recently I've been wanting a great white (men's look) shirt for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD IF you can work with men's sizing - i.,e you need a Medium - try a Small in the men's dept.      I've ordered a couple of things for myself from L L Bean Men's. - -

Like an Arnold Palmer (golfing) sweater.  Couldn't find one in women's = anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt   I've thought about this, checking out men's wear and I would not be adverse to this. I used to buy men's sports jackets when oversized was the look for women. I love how mens' jackets are made - pockets inside genius! Women's should be the same way. 

And yeah, men's golf sweaters - years ago my husband and I went on vacation to FL but it was CHILLY when we got there. We had to go shopping for a sweatshirt or sweater or something. I found a great med grey V-neck button down. Loved that thing, wore it for YEARS!

Honored Contributor

Check LandsEnd .... white broadcloth shirts on sale.  

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD IF you can work with men's sizing - i.,e you need a Medium - try a Small in the men's dept.      I've ordered a couple of things for myself from L L Bean Men's. - -

Like an Arnold Palmer (golfing) sweater.  Couldn't find one in women's = anywhere.

@fthunt @PINKdogWOOD  My oversized (the key) white shirt came from Banana Republic men's dept. last year when they had a 50% off sale. That's the only way to get sleeves long enough to turn back...rarely see French cuffs on women's shirts unless you go to high end lines like Ralph Lauren, etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SunBumIL wrote:

Sometimes Amy and some of the other hosts wear a white blouse with extra wide cuffs and a stand up collar under a sweater or top. I've looked on QVC and other websites but haven't found one. I did find one but it had big balloon sleeves which I don't want. Any ideas? 

It looked to me that she was wearing the Laurie Felt sweater/shirt  A384017  with french cuffs and collar

Honored Contributor

@SunBumIL 

Are you referring to the white blouse that Amy was wearing under the denim and Co TSV recently? I was curious about that myself. The cuffs were glorious

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunBumIL @Andreatoo   Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to remember Amy wearing Women with Control A376229 Parisien button down shirt with split cuff in white.   She mentioned she left the split cuff to hang down.

This might be it.