Honored Contributor

Lovely 40 % off price sale!  I'd been looking at this sweater and it's on the way!  

Garden Floral Cardigan

Respected Contributor

Re: White House Black Market

OMG...I saw this heading and thought it was going to be a political statement !!! LOL.. Thank God it is fashion so much less controversial!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They have cute items but I shop at their sister store, Chico's, while my daughter checks out WHBM.  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  WHBM used to be mainly black and white clothing...hence the name. Since my wardrobe is mostly also those "colors", I still shop there even though they now carry other seasonal colors. I do like Chico's for jewelry. They only have a good selection of petites online which is like the Q, (order, try on, return). 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Nonametoday  WHBM used to be mainly black and white clothing...hence the name. Since my wardrobe is mostly also those "colors", I still shop there even though they now carry other seasonal colors. I do like Chico's for jewelry. They only have a good selection of petites online which is like the Q, (order, try on, return). 

@Shanus,I love their sweaters.  Just pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a very pretty sweater @ECBG!  I once bought the cutest pair of flip flops there...the only WHBM thing that ever fit me!!  LOL.  My young women friends love that place.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

That's a very pretty sweater @ECBG!  I once bought the cutest pair of flip flops there...the only WHBM thing that ever fit me!!  LOL.  My young women friends love that place.

@MacDUFF,As a 36 B, I find the L sweaters do well.  I get their Ex L if I want to have it a little more full to put a long sleeve blouse under it.

As for the shirts that button down the front, I take a 10.  Maybe that will help you.  Their things are darling.  Scarves are really, really good too!

Esteemed Contributor

Cute sweater and I probably would have ordered it but it doesn't have long sleeves.  3/4 sleeves has always been a deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I prefer long sleeves as well. Then I can push them up myself. 3/4 sleeves always look like long sleeves that shrunk in the wash.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I prefer long sleeves as well. Then I can push them up myself. 3/4 sleeves always look like long sleeves that shrunk in the wash.

@Shanus I very rarely post on the Fashion Board, but that sweater sure caught my eye.  It's gorgeous that sweater and I love the print it has.  In winter, I want long sleeves.  I just wish the fashion world would go back to the simple lines it once had.