Respected Contributor
I want to try the bootcut Dream Jeannes in white. I am a L/XL in QVC clothing. I have unfortunate thighs (LOL) from gaining and losing weight my whole life. If I were ordering the indigo color, I'd order size 16. From your experience, should I size up in the white pants? I don't want them to be baggy, but I don't want them to fit snugly to my thighs and knees. Thanks for your help.
Super Contributor
I would not size up...the pants stretch out after wearing them. They actually become too big on me after a few wearings.
Respected Contributor
Thanks. I wondered about them stretching out.
Respected Contributor
Okay, Quacker Ladies...I know you're out there Smiley Happy ????
Super Contributor

Hi. No need to size up. I am an xl with unfortunate thighs (lol). I have the bootcut in size 18. They are generously cut and stretch a little. They do not show dimples, etc. The pull on straight leg version are a slightly smaller fit.

Honored Contributor

I think the white is dense enough so no worries about see-through.

Esteemed Contributor

Just so you don't wear red or black polka dot under them.

Respected Contributor
Thanks everyone! Matty6, I'll be sure to avoid those polka dot undies...LOL! since I am so worried about the fit and whether the white will work for me (I am a dark pants only girl), I ordered the dark indigo in a 16.
Esteemed Contributor
Also they stain fast, seem to attract dirt. No more dream jeans for me. Too baggy and old fashion.
Contributor

Stay the same size. I also stretch mine (any color) out before I put them on. I too carry my weight in my thighs. I do knee bends or I stretch them out with my hands. I never put them in the drier! On a funny note, I kept trying to shove myself in a size or two too small dream jeannes and they were not giving and I stretched it to the max and it started to look like a hole was forming at the butt! Glad I noticed it before I went out and glad I woke up and got the correct size.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} They do stretch and give but not that much!