Honored Contributor

Re: White Denim from 7 for All Mankind

@songbird wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Models look like they all need lunch.

Don't care for white slacks. Had to wear white for many years.

@Group 5 minus 1   Thin shaming? I eat 2000 calories a day and am about that size if not a little thinner. That was offensive to me.

NOTHING wrong in being thin.

@songbird   I agree. Fat shaming is called out immediately and with gusto.

Trusted Contributor

Nice Pic's @lolakimono  - the models look great.

I love white jeans but would stay away from "7" whites.  They are a thin fabric and see through.

The best white jean's IMO are AG "Farrah" in ankle or regular length.  Or J Brand "Maria".  Those 2 are the best white go too's by far.

Trusted Contributor

@songbird   I love my new "Faye" light blue cigarettes with 9.25" rise!  I went to the store and they fly off the shelves and are very popular.  I requested whites.  We shall see!!  (they said "Faye" will remain part of the collection)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123 wrote:

@songbird   I love my new "Faye" light blue cigarettes with 9.25" rise!  I went to the store and they fly off the shelves and are very popular.  I requested whites.  We shall see!!  (they said "Faye" will remain part of the collection)

Yes, I have the Faye type jean too.  I assumed they would keep that style as it was very popular.  One of them (I got a different color then the light blue that was so popular) sold out almost every size.  They struck gold with that jean!  AG is premium jean.  You'll have good quality cotton in that one.  They have never disappointed me.

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Pink123 wrote:

Yes, I have the Faye type jean too.  I assumed they would keep that style as it was very popular.  One of them (I got a different color then the light blue that was so popular) sold out almost every size.  They struck gold with that jean!  AG is premium jean.  You'll have good quality cotton in that one.  They have never disappointed me.

@songbird  I agree, AG a cut above others in quality.  In store Faye is their top seller.  Waiting for more shades. lol.

I'm off J Brand.  They got too stretchy in their fabrics.  We'll see what happens with them down the road.  I did get the silverfox Ashby jacket at Christmas time.  It's gorgeous with lots of white in it and hints of pink.  I bought it last year in champagne color and black. Great faux fur jacket.