Honored Contributor

White Cotton Button Down Shirt Bargain

I needed to replace my old one. Don't wear white shirts that often but if this one fits I will wear it. It's a Calvin Klein at Lord and Taylor site, on clearance for $19.78. It sells at Macy's for $60 and was almost 60 at L&T

L & T calls it the CK oxford cotton shirt. It is 100% cotton. Regular misses sizes only, size description says true to size. I've purchased several past season CK items at Marshalls and they fit me so well. Anyone interested I would order tonight, their prices change quickly. I got free shipping and returns with my ShopRunner that I get for free with my AmEx.

shopping.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: White Cotton Button Down Shirt Bargain

I have something similar I purchased at Marshalls.....wears like iron and never wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

Love the long sleeves....good buy!

Honored Contributor

VERY nice!  You have to model it for us!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

I bought a CK white button-down blouse a couple of years ago from the CK store for about the same price. 100% cotton and specially engineered not to wrinkle! I wonder if it's the same one?

I just saw this in the Midnight Velvet catalog and thought of you. It's called the Jocelyn coat

763268.jpeg.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 

I bought a CK white button-down blouse a couple of years ago from the CK store for about the same price. 100% cotton and specially engineered not to wrinkle! I wonder if it's the same one?

I just saw this in the Midnight Velvet catalog and thought of you. It's called the Jocelyn coat

763268.jpeg.jpg

@Andreatoo  OMG, that is GORGROUS!  I kind of want it.  Yikes.  Thank you for posting.

Honored Contributor

Looks nice. I might be one of the few people on the planet that doesn’t own a white button down shirt. I had one that I wore for choir concerts since we had to wear a white top and black bottoms. It no longer fit me so it’s gone; haven’t replaced it yet.

Honored Contributor

That's really a good looking shirt.  I love the cuffs.  And a wonderful price.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

The fit is amazing. I love this piece. It looks precisely detailed to fit in.

Honored Contributor

I received it today. Fits well, sleeves aren't overly generous but they're not too tight. French cuffs.

I'm very small busted and it's not too big in the chest area on me. I read a few reviews and women with large busts said it didn't gape open. It says no iron, which is not in the online description.

It's still available in all sizes except 6 and 10, glad I got the 10 in time. For $19.78.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"