Highlighted
Honored Contributor

White Cardigan Sweaters For Summer

I would like to find a lightweight white sweater for Summer. I'm returning one I ordered from Old Navy. It's an open weave and perfect for what I wanted-but the upper arms are too tight. What's new? If I went up a size the body would be too big.

I've been looking online at white sweaters from J Crew factory, Loft, Ann Taylor factory. I'm doing this on a budget, $30 max (esp with white that can stain permanently). Anyone have any recommendations? I'd like a v neck with buttons, but would be fine with a crew neck if necessary. I want it to have buttons.

Yes I know I can Google and I have. But if anyone has one that they really like and recommend, or a site recommendation. No acrylic, 100% cotton not necessary either.

I want to have a free return too, not paying to return anything esp now. Free shipping too.

Going to look some more this weekend.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

Re: White Cardigan Sweaters For Summer

The A353392 and A354119. The first one though comes in Oatmeal and I got me in blue few days ago.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Check out the Loft Outlet, Land's end, L.L. Bean, Macy's all have summer cardigans marked down, Belk Dept stores too.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 Check out the Loft Outlet, Land's end, L.L. Bean, Macy's all have summer cardigans marked down, Belk Dept stores too.

I second Land's End.  I almost bought a white sweater there the other day.

With their 50% code, it was $29.95.  Sale ends tomorrow 5/17, I believe.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 $30 may be diffcult, but try Haute Look (Nordstrom Rack) or Madewell.  I find J Crew sometimes runs small and could be expensive, but some items there are on sale.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 loft cardigan sweater

Signature V-Neck Cardigan

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 $30 may be diffcult, but try Haute Look (Nordstrom Rack) or Madewell.  I find J Crew sometimes runs small and could be expensive, but some items there are on sale.

@tobes You're SO right about J Crew's sizing.  I ordered a blouse and it was like the sleeves were cut for a preteen shirt.  I'm a normal medium.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sick of the skimpy sleeves. So annoying and unnecessary.

Bargain hunting is a sport for me, I'm determined to find a good deal. Clothing sales unfortunately have plummeted, many bargains available.

@tobes I like that sweater, saw that in my previous searches.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

I would try Macy's. They have many choices if you look under white cardigan sweater. They have a Karen Scott on sale for $20.92(originally $46.00). I have this sweater and it is lightweight and good quality.