Honored Contributor

I have never owned a white blazer, not that I can recall. I love how they look, but I am pale and don't think I look good in all that white. Also first time I would wear one would be guaranteed stain somehow.

Love how they look with jeans

02-an-all-white-look-with-blue-distressed-jeans-and-Converse-for-late-summer.jpg

es-2020-0326-Blazer_web-scaled.jpg

White-Blazer-outfit-stylishlyme.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Kinda dated!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: White Blazers

[ Edited ]

Pretty but I don't wear white anything. No shirts, not jeans, shoes, socks. Heck, I don't even wear white underwear. Plus I couldn't wear it until maybe a few days in December/January.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Kinda dated!

@Group 5 minus 1  After years of being not cool, the blazer is making a trend comeback.  I really like a blazer and the looks posted by @Greeneyedlady21 

Honored Contributor

Many years ago, I used to wear a white, unstructured (washable) blazer with pin striped shirt and navy pants.  Similar to photo Number 3. 

In fact, I ran across it hanging on a clothing rack in my basement.  I'll have to take a better look, see if it still fits, and give it a quick wash and line dry.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Why not get yourself a white jean jacket, they look great, with a bit of stretch very comfortable and best of all are washable.  I'm sure it would look great

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I love white blazers and white denim jackets. I'm the palest of pale and I just add blush and a little color with my makeup. White throws light on you face so you look like you have your own personal lighting.

You can't send them to the dry cleaners. They will come back grey. So you have to be able to wash them yourself.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   Why not get yourself a white jean jacket, they look great, with a bit of stretch very comfortable and best of all are washable.  I'm sure it would look great

I have one. For me the blazer just looks more polished. They're just not practical like the jean jackets are.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Looks good with black pants too.

Honored Contributor

Re: White Blazers

[ Edited ]

In fact, last year or so, I ran across an old-ish white duck-cloth boat jacket.   I washed it, and I do believe it could be in style.

Very sturdy; used to wear it around boaters at a lake resort.  A hundred years ago, but I kept it in good condition.

Too lazy to go upstairs to post the details, but I believe it has a wide-ish collar that can be zipped all the way up the neck.  A true boat-jacket (called that in those days).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).