Honored Contributor

Re: Which one(s) did I buy...

You look nice in all the clothes. I like #2 & #4 for myself. Let us know what you purchased. 

Trusted Contributor

@threecees @MacDUFF @Andreatoo: I agree with @three cees about #4. I think the reason is because you are busty but slim and some of the others almost take on a bit of a pregnancy look because the boobage makes the fabric stick out too much. Looks like #4 hangs nicely on you.

Disagree with @Andreatoo about the Swiss dot. I also think it is too short.

I've had both issues because I'm busty and find certain things look a bit maternity on me and because I have a long torso on my 5ft self, those tops that are too short drive me nuts. If it's a close fit, it works out but not something that's a bit flowy.So, in the end it's what I would see myself in.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF The plaid coat is stunning.  The denim button front looks great on you and that Tahari Pink/Purple is your color. 

All of them look really nice, can't loose with any of them! Chez Marshalls..can't be beat! (unless it's by TJMaxx!) 

Esteemed Contributor

2, 4, 5, and 7
Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123  @threecees  @Carmie  @chloe66  @Leggett28  @grandma2pkmh  @tansy  @Caligurll  @jellyBEAN  @Andreatoo  @DiAnne  @stuyvesant  @Chi-town girl  @QueenDanceALot   @San Antonio Gal  @06greatwife  @Imaoldhippie  @beckyb1012  @breee  @wilma  @Sadiesadie  @Jtdmum  @Alter Ego 

I didn't want to set up a google acct/gmail to send pics from my phone to my computer (which I've been doing from Handsome's phone for years).  So, without a hard copy or online instruction manual, I managed to figure out file share.  I'm pretty proud of myself!  

Yes, the RR plaid coat will haunt me, but only because "doing the right thing doesn't mean you won't regret it" haha.  It was much too heavy for even our coldest weather.  Five years ago, I would have bought it and forced myself to wear it once a year.  Too bad, so sad!

There's no question the white dotted Swiss blouse was too short, hitting me at the exact wrong place.  Sadie nailed it...it makes me look pregnant because it poofs out over my bust and accentuates BottiBelly.

The black striated was too big and too long (yes, I'm picky hahaha)...the denim shirt was just meh (I have 2 denim shirts, why do I need another?)...the periwinkle top was almost, but no cigar...the double-breasted jacket was too dressy.

The color of the cool Tahari moto was sooooo perfect!  Five years ago, I would have bought it and made it work, even though it's too short.

20200310_140838.jpg

So that leaves the one I bought...jellyBEAN nailed all the reasons why...

20200315_150939.jpg

Thanks for playing!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF  You made the right choice. You look great in your picture.

This was fun. Hope you will do more of these in the near future when

fun shopping outings return.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF : Aha, as soon as I saw that one I was sure that was the one you bought. Long enough and not so much fabric below the boobage that it stuck out. Looks good good on you.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@butterfly123  @threecees  @Carmie  @chloe66  @Leggett28  @grandma2pkmh  @tansy  @Caligurll  @jellyBEAN  @Andreatoo  @DiAnne  @stuyvesant  @Chi-town girl  @QueenDanceALot   @San Antonio Gal  @06greatwife  @Imaoldhippie  @beckyb1012  @breee  @wilma  @Sadiesadie  @Jtdmum  @Alter Ego 

I didn't want to set up a google acct/gmail to send pics from my phone to my computer (which I've been doing from Handsome's phone for years).  So, without a hard copy or online instruction manual, I managed to figure out file share.  I'm pretty proud of myself!  

Yes, the RR plaid coat will haunt me, but only because "doing the right thing doesn't mean you won't regret it" haha.  It was much too heavy for even our coldest weather.  Five years ago, I would have bought it and forced myself to wear it once a year.  Too bad, so sad!

There's no question the white dotted Swiss blouse was too short, hitting me at the exact wrong place.  Sadie nailed it...it makes me look pregnant because it poofs out over my bust and accentuates BottiBelly.

The black striated was too big and too long (yes, I'm picky hahaha)...the denim shirt was just meh (I have 2 denim shirts, why do I need another?)...the periwinkle top was almost, but no cigar...the double-breasted jacket was too dressy.

The color of the cool Tahari moto was sooooo perfect!  Five years ago, I would have bought it and made it work, even though it's too short.

20200310_140838.jpg

So that leaves the one I bought...jellyBEAN nailed all the reasons why...

20200315_150939.jpg

Thanks for playing!  

@MacDUFF 

That is so good on you!!!

The coat would have been, too, but I won't smack you.

Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

2, 4, 5

2 Love denim shirts

4 love the style

5 can be worn 3 seasons with a t shirt, dressed up, dressed downWoman Tongue

edited to add:  just saw your choices!  YEAH

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

...that purse I saw hanging in the background of each shot.  Loved it from what I could see.  Careful you are going to have to do another purge one year if you fill it all back up again. Woman Wink

@beckyb1012   No way!  I've been doing...well, kind of okay with purging as I bring in.  I tried to do one out for one in, but it's probably more like one out for two in.  I'm working on that woman!  And thanks for noticing the purse.  Thrifted blue and brown faux embossed leather, Coldwater Creek...

20200410_193431.jpg

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~