Contributor

Which of Isaac's pants fit a bit tighter? I got the TSV and the legs are really big...

Can't tell from comparing items which has the tightest fit...Any help would be appreciated...Thanks...

Valued Contributor

Re: Which of Isaac's pants fit a bit tighter? I got the TSV and the legs are really big...

I wonder about that also. I took mine into a tailor to have them taken in. Won't be buying anymore as they are too wide, especially in the calf area.

Honored Contributor

Re: Which of Isaac's pants fit a bit tighter? I got the TSV and the legs are really big...

I like the pants, but the legs are way too big. ITA. I wonder how much it would cost me to take them in. I don't think they are as big as many of the Q's "elephant-style" pant legs, but I tried them on again, and I do think they are too big.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 4/13/2014 cotto22 said:

I wonder about that also. I took mine into a tailor to have them taken in. Won't be buying anymore as they are too wide, especially in the calf area.

That's why I haven't tried any of his pants. Much too baggy through the hips and thighs. I will not pay for alterations. There are other options out there without s/h. Same with D&C. I gave up on that line for pants, capris, etc.

Respected Contributor

The 24/7 ankle pants (A235335) are a slimmer fit (love them). I have them in several different colors. I also have the recent TSV cropped 24/7 and they are definitely more loose fitting but not 'way' too big for me. Then again I am not between sizes on the bottom like I am on the top.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought the TSV crops and love the fit. But I have muscular legs. If you have thin legs they may or may not be too baggy for you. We all have different shapes Smiley Wink
KJPA