Honored Contributor

Re: Which non-QVC host would you pick to host PM Style?

Stacy London.

I can't only imagine what she'd say.

Frequent Contributor

I think Amy will be on with Shawn and Amy is a good choice. She wears clothes well and does a great job of pairing things together. I think the PM Style show is going to evolve to an Isaac and Lori Goldstein show. Shawn and Isaac together are very entertaining.

Frequent Contributor

QVC should hire Diana Percovic, not necessarily for PM Style, but to add some freshness to the programming

Super Contributor

Megan who does the emjoi shows.

But, I do love Shawn.

Valued Contributor

On 2/1/2015 milly said: Bruce Jenner

Love your sense of humor milly !

Esteemed Contributor

Heather Hall - ShopHQ

Honored Contributor

Stacey London, I loved her with Clinton on What Not To Wear.

Occasional Contributor

I totally love all of the names that came up. Bruce Jenner may actually wear the women's clothes, so he could add a new perspective. Just sayin'.... I truly agree with the multiple posts that QVC needs to bring some new blood to the network. My votes are still with Heather Hall (ShopHQ) and if Amy Morrison & Colleen Lopez (both from HSN) could do a joint show, that would be a blast. I do understand that if I want to watch another host, I could simply change the channel... However, I think the clothing quality is better at QVC. Since I'm no longer going to watch PM Style (can't take Shawn seriously ~ feel she doesn't have her own sense of style & is not qualified in my opinion to give others fashion advice), I hope HSN moves "The List with Colleen Lopez" to Monday nights or at least adds another show. Would love to watch her & purchase from her wonderful, current yet classic line. Just my opinion.... Please don't hate me...

Regular Contributor

They chose Shawn and I have to agree with 100%. She'll do just fine. As for the K. Kardasian doing the show, oh paaaalease, that's a joke.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like someone who would stick to the product, informing us of size, fit, fabrics, designs, etc, instead of attempting to entertain. I would like no shameful self promotion. I would like big-girl professional talk, not cutesy little girl story telling. It doesn't matter to me if she is not the most stylish, prettiest, or fashionable. Just as long as she knows the product and informs us. That's not Shawn.