Respected Contributor

Re: Which is your favorite handbag?

The Coach Rogue bag is a favorite of many—a small satchel with compartments.

I recently scored this collaboration with Coach and Disney.

Each of the classic Disney characters is embroidered onto the Coach signature canvas, on BOTH sides, plus a fabulous WEB strap for crossbody:

DisneyRogue.jpeg

CoachRogueDisney.png

Respected Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

I always disliked handbags and never had more than one until I bought my first Kipling.  Love the fact that they have lots of pokets, long straps, etc....the one I've been carrying for the longest time is a Gabbie Crossbody...Dimensions: 14"L x 11.75"H x 7.25"D - big enough to pop in my 9.7 inch ipad if I'm going to an appointment where I have to wait. 

Capture.JPG

@cindyNC 

Love love Kipling!

I have TWO rolling backpacks (one pewter one violet, taking me to classes and for travel:

images-1.jpeg

I have loaded them with the monkeys, including seasonals (Xmas, Halloween):

Unknown.jpeg

images.jpeg

Regular Contributor

I own several (too many) Brahmin bags.  One of my favorites is Ted Baker London from Nordys.  Right now I'm lleaning towards Kate Spade.

Honored Contributor

I have a very nice espresso brown Fossil bag that I love--the leather is super squishy.

Then mostly I use Lug or baggalini bags---not really a purse girl.  

Respected Contributor

@travelin grandma I love a Brahmin bag also.  I have a clutch that I carry sometimes and when I carry it I feel super chic!  I always think of my mom and my grandmother when they carried clutches they were dressed up and going to an event.  When i bought my first bag there was a lady in store that had one and she said..."Sweetie, every proper woman own a brahmin bag" i think of her everytime I carry mine!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm giving away all my Vera bradley bags about 10.

Patricia Nash convert now. Moved up to leather.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm giving away all my Vera bradley bags about 10.

Patricia Nash convert now. Moved up to leather.

@SharkE 

I have about 10 Vera's as well and only used two twice.

They are such happy bags, though, that I decided to use them to enclose gifts in: clothing, jewelry, for example.

Esteemed Contributor

My LV Speedy 25 is my favorite.  I have about 15 vintage D&B, all made in the USA that run a close second.

Frequent Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@travelin grandma I love a Brahmin bag also.  I have a clutch that I carry sometimes and when I carry it I feel super chic!  I always think of my mom and my grandmother when they carried clutches they were dressed up and going to an event.  When i bought my first bag there was a lady in store that had one and she said..."Sweetie, every proper woman own a brahmin bag" i think of her everytime I carry mine!

I have a lot of Brahmin bags too and I do love them.  However, I really need to do some purging because there is no way I can carry all of them in addition to my other bags.  I told my daughter to come over and pick out whatever she wants.

Frequent Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@sunsetbeach 

The denim patchwork speedy was on my Wish List, but wasn't able to swing it. Envy!

Now saving for the LV Speedy in damier ebene.

Love those checks!

I am thinking I might want to get the new loop gm when it comes out.  I really like the look of the smaller loop but I don't thin it will fit enough of my stuff.