Honored Contributor

Re: Which is your favorite handbag?

@On It wrote:

@1Professor My favorite bag is my monogram LV Speedy 30. I got it at Neiman Marcus and paid $350 in 1993 or so. My standing joke with the family is that I wanted my ashes put in it. (I really wasn't joking.)

I just looked at the LV website to check on current Speedy styles and could not believe today's prices. The family may want to sell all my LV bags and leave me in the fireplace with the other ashes. LOL

you can get a used speedy at all kinds of prices

I wont say how much I paid for my Noe years ago but it looks amazing for it's age

Honored Contributor

I can't say I have a favorite

have a tiny crossbody IM thing from Marshalls for 17$ to a Noe for lotsa bucks

was thinking about a smaller speedy but might be too small, there's one at the local consigment, but it's monogram and damier might be differ 

Honored Contributor

I don't have one particular favorite .... more a category of favorite. These are my casual, everyday bags.

They are cloth zip top totes .... some inexpensive and some very colorful.  Most are souvenirs from my trips - some are gifts that family and friends bought for me on THEIR trips!

I get a lot of "great bag" comments from strangers!

Honored Contributor

This bag is from HOBO International.  They have beautiful, soft leathers.

I loved this bag SO much in white, I knew I wouldn't find a black bag I loved as much, so I reordered it in black,and It was reduced!

Love the fringe and long key fob!

It isn't as long as it appears.  The actual bag is below the zipper, the bag has a little extra on the sides.

The site is having a sale now, and this one is discounted.

ETWINE

Entwine | Hobo

Frequent Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

We might own several handbags.

More than we need.

We might be a Collector.

Maybe we wear only a few.

There's one that we favor.

Love to see your favorite handbag.

A bag is a Favorite for a surprising number of reasons.

I don't wear this one often. Acquired in 2009. But I adore it.

Especially with blue jeans.

The speedy has always been a favorite—ever since Audrey Hepburn rocked it.

My Louis Vuitton Sprouse roses:

vuittonroses copy.jpg

OMG!  I love it so much!

Frequent Contributor

I just got this one so right now it's my favorite. But, speaking of Speedys... my first LV is still a great love of mine.. The Speedy 30 Murakami in white. She's a beauty for sure.5C3A6BE6-F0FE-4767-8A81-05872321780C.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@1Professor @It's sitting right next to me! I just cleaned it out. Where on earth do all these receipts come from ? Lol

Respected Contributor

@Shoppergal @how lovely! Wear it in good health! I love these topics on the forum. So cool to see what we like! And we can see what a chic bunch of ladies we are!

Respected Contributor

I always disliked handbags and never had more than one until I bought my first Kipling.  Love the fact that they have lots of pokets, long straps, etc....the one I've been carrying for the longest time is a Gabbie Crossbody...Dimensions: 14"L x 11.75"H x 7.25"D - big enough to pop in my 9.7 inch ipad if I'm going to an appointment where I have to wait. 

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Baggalini

♥Surface of the Sun♥