Super Contributor

Hey, this is an interesting post! I am a tall 1x so I like to see the two redheads, one with shorter hair seems to be only on Isaac sometimes? The other redhead is love!y too,  has longer red hair. I often wonder how many QVC viewers are built like the very tall, super thin models? I do like those girls too but it is nice too see more shapes and sizes!

Honored Contributor

At four-foot-something, I can honestly say "NOBODY"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Model Jacki. She's taller than me. 5'5 she's 5'9.
Both wear Large. Though she's younger the fit and style helps me choose. Example! Tonight PM style Renee Women in Control pant and top outfit. Omy!! Looked awful on Jacki! Unflattering every way. I tried few of Women in Control outfits, Including last TSV returned every one. Since finding Jacki, Problem solved. 😀
Honored Contributor
Jacki-Model Even though she's taller than me.
We both wear Size Large. I'm 5'5 she's 5"9. Look at how the style suits her body. Example, PM style yesterday women in control outfit selling. Jacki model Omy made her look frumpy older. Before finding her tried several WIC outfits including the TSV awful on me. Returned every single one. Since finding Jacki! No more problems. Yes indeed!! I am very pleased.
Honored Contributor
Sorry for posting twice. First didn't show. 😒
Super Contributor

Sandra Bennett

Respected Contributor

I relate to Meredith the model also. I am 5'2'" and in Q sizing an x-s. If it fits her properly I do consider ordering it if it's some I need. Sometimes I think they have her wear things that do look to big on her, that's when I pass. Sometimes they will have her wear a regular not petite because it's not available. I am glad they have a petite model my size. Less returns that way.

Trusted Contributor

Meradith the petite model too. She is 5' and 2.5" a Q size 2  and XXS and busty. I am 5' and 1" a Q size XXS and size 4/6. She is also the same coloring as me and I have the same hair color. 

I can tell weather an item would suit and fit me on how it looks on her. I cannot relate to the tall slim models and never Order an item based on how it looks on them.

Honored Contributor

I'd say Sharon in height/weight but proportionately more like Jacqui (host) with long legs short torso

Esteemed Contributor

Hosts = probably Pat and/or Jayne

Model = Jacqui

I can wear both Q med and lrg...I'm approx 5'8"...carry weight in middle...if it looks good on Jacqui, I know it will look good on me.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~