Respected Contributor

Re: Which dress will be better for friends' wedding day?

Definetly dress #2 with those shoes. The lace on the dress's bodice with go with the lace shoes. I would try and get the shoes to match the dress color as much as possible.  Love the shoes by the way. Where did you find them?

Trusted Contributor

I vote for the longer dress. I think it’s rather sexy with that slit in the front. It still would show off those gorgeous shoes. I love the ink color!  Are you leaning toward the champagne color?

Honored Contributor

I prefer a longer dress with those shoes so dress number 1 between the two.  As long as it is not a color anywhere near the Bridal color.  Love the shoes and hope you have many chances and fun events to wear them to.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Love the shoes, and I really love the dress #1, it is really pretty and I think would look great with the shoes. I am not seeing a bunch of dresses, only one......I do not care for the shorter dress with these shoes......

Respected Contributor

@Rockycoastwrote:

Definetly dress #2 with those shoes. The lace on the dress's bodice with go with the lace shoes. I would try and get the shoes to match the dress color as much as possible.  Love the shoes by the way. Where did you find them?

I totally agree!  Besides, if you have the same body type as the model, you're gonna look great no matter what you wear! Enjoy!😀

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Love the shoes but not crazy about the color. I see them with a fitted midi sheath dress ....not too long or too short....mid calf JMO.