Valued Contributor

Re: Which designers and what items (from them) do you buy the most?

Major fan of IM 24-7 stretch pants, cardis, soft suiting jackets, mocs and boots.  Occassionally I purchase D&C tops, shirts, sweaters for updating the closet with newer weekend wear. On HSN I buy the DKNY jeans, IMAN tshirts, leather jackets and jeans.  In each collection I know my size and rarely need to return anything because of their consistency.  I cannot say that for other "designers" that are offered.  I do order from Macys, Target and purchase other designer offerings on the shopping channels, but only after carefully reviewing sizing, customer reviews and pricing.

Respected Contributor

I love QF dream Jeanne boot cut jeans, many SG tops, some Isaac and Bob M., lots of Talbots

Honored Contributor

I'm an "old" Coldwater Creek girl - before they changed the sizing so it went all over the place. At QVC I'll answer this way. My favorite casual pants are Dream Jeannes, and I really like Women with Control too. I like Attitudes by Renee sets and use them a lot when I travel. I prefer Isaac T-shirts, especially the ones that curve in the front. For dresses and jackets, the ones I've bought here are mostly Liz Claiborne. I like Susan Graver liquid knit cardigans to wear with my basic dresses, and give them a little color! I like LOGO too, but I wear only one item at a time, unless it's a cardigan set! I bought my first Linea piece last spring, when he presented the French sailor sweater (I've always loved those), and I bought two more sweaters this fall. One of my favorite pieces of clothing is a Denim and Co. zip front jacket and T-shirt set. I have it in a number of colors, because it's perfect for my life. I guess I'm all over the place! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom

You might likethe sailor items from LLB.

French Sailor's Shirt, Quarter-Zip Pullover Women's French Sailor's Shirt, HoodieFrench Sailor's Shirt, Three-Quarter-Sleeve Boatneck Women's French Sailor Shirt, Cowl Neck

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which designers (and or brands) and what items (from them) do you buy the most?

I like Linea sweaters, some Susan Graver tops, Quaker Factory embroidered Holiday tops, Sketchers, Clarks and Basso coats.

I have a few of Bob Mackie's tops also.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which designers (and or brands) and what items (from them) do you buy the most?

I have one or two pieces from the odd designer and brand (Free People, Lauren, Zella, boutique items, etc), but the majority of my fashion are* from...starting with the Q...

8 LDO tops/sweaters, 1 pair of cropped pebble crepe pants

3 sequined Joan Rivers scarves, 2 tops

Umpteen pairs of DG2 jeans/jeggings (mostly her original)

A lot of JJill tops, a few pairs of ponte pants and a few scarves

Eileen Fisher tops and pants

An obscene number of socks from Betsy Johnson and Kate Spade!

*grammar police:  "majority are" and not "fashion is"...???

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Eileen Fisher and Kate Spade for dresses.  Some Basso coats.  Buy most of my tops from Ann Taylor and Banana Republic.  All jeans have to be premium jeans and from high end brands.  I've spent over $200.00 for a jean.  Real jeans will have to do.  No fake jeans from QVC. I do buy some Susan Graver.  I buy my footware from Jeffrey Cambell, Sam Edleson, Vincent Camu,  Buy my leather  at Nordstrom. Rare to buy boots from QVC , but I did purchase the Halston all suede over knee boots.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been a Dennis Basso girl for years, love him and his coats.   I like Mark Zunino, linea, and Isaac but something has to really strike me before I order.

Have purchased some George Simonton too.

I love Yummie (HSN) for jeans and tanks.

i don't really like malls and rarely  get out to them so most of my shopping is from TV. It's so much easier.

I do like DKNY and Tahari.

Recently I purchased a few items from WDNY on Evine and I was a little concerned about fit and quality since it was my first purchase but the items were wonderful. 

Respected Contributor

QVC

Ripka, Linea, Dr. Denese and some GILI.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy a lot of clothes from QVC.  The past few years from the Q it has been mostly D&C which I wear for landscaping and garden work.  In terms of designers/brands appeal to be the most in the QVC group it would be Isaac and Linea.  I love Isaac for his use of color and prints and I like the tailoring of many of the Linea items.  In shoes I like QVC's selection of Ryka, Earth brands, and Lamo.

I shop the sale racks of quite a few stores, but most of my purchases are from Bloomingdale's,  Anthropologie, Barney's, Urban Outfitters, and Macy's. I also keep my eyes open when perusing the discount stores.  Sometimes there is a precious find amongst the mess of it all. I like good clothes, but have made it a mission not to pay full price for clothing.   I too have purchased $200, but wait for the price to be marked down well below $100, or I find them at a discount store at a fraction of the price.  I like AG Jeans (or if you prefer Adriano Goldschmied).  Other favorite brands include Tahari, Calvin Klein, French Connection, and looking forward to Zac Posen collection for Brooks Brothers.  For shoes it's a ditto of the brands I like on QVC and I also shop Bernie Mev, Pikolinos, Taryn Rose, Ecco and Merrill. Unfortunately,  a chronic painful foot condition has put a halt to my hot sexy footwear.