Honored Contributor

Re: Which Model's Closet Would You Like To See?

@Andreatoo wrote:

Shawn announced, I think it was Friday, that there's a new feature where you can find out what the models are wearing on air!

type in Model's Closet. It's pretty useless; just a bunch of Q items that may or may not have been worn recently on air. There's no way to search it by model and frankly most people are asking about the hosts!

When you click on Host's Closet it appears to be the exact same assortment of seemingly random Q items. Not who wore it or when....

Epic fail.

The model's closet has been available for a very, very long time.  I'm not sure what is supposed to be new about it.  Unless they took it away and brought it back? 

But as you said, it was such an epic fail, if they did remove it, I wouldn't have noticed.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva
She mentioned it like 'well since everyone's been asking... Here's where you can go to find this information'. So I checked and it's complete garbage
Esteemed Contributor

Deanna. Except when she's modeling LOGO, she always looks nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I would think that after modeling clothes all day, they just might be tired of clothes and just have a closet full of lounge wear. And maybe slouchy pants and loose tops.

I also think Brenda is a great model. She seems to be one of the sweetest models.

I thought Michelle and Linda, usually with Isaac, modeled his collections the best. Haven't seen Michelle much since her baby.

I'm always interested in Kalani, since she's petite.

Actually, I'd take a look at them all....  Smiley Happy