Respected Contributor

Re: Which Design Do You Like Better?

@ECBG   Still loving the last one!  Any details on tops  and scarf please.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   Still loving the last one!  Any details on tops  and scarf please.

@dulwich Sure!  That's a cotton  V neck sweater that comes in about 12 colors.  In cotton, it has 3 little buttons on the outside of the cuff.  The sides are straight, not cut in and it fits true to size.  

The turtle neck in white is cotton with 5% spandex.  Our turtlenecks aren't tight at all.  The scarf is very light weight, and our new Christmas tree design, $39.50 if memory serves me correctly.  Today, the store is 40% off, with $25 off of $100.00 before taxes.  Flat $8.00 Shipping.Smiley Happy

Home today if you need me Sweetie!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

N0ne really. I am about 5ft. I would swim in any of them.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Thank you very much am checking them out - have a restful day!

Esteemed Contributor

1 and 2....

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG , I really appreciate your efforts here and you have to be a little bulletproof when reading some of the replies! For crying out loud, people (enuf said).

I am not a head to toe Talbot's gal, but I do like very much the third pic components. I also like the Fair Isle pieces and would rock and roll them up a little for my taste.

I have a particular way that I like to wear scarves. I have a long neck and am fairly tall. I like to closely wrap a scarf at the neck and tie it in the back at the nape of the neck somehow, knot or bow, and let it flow a bit in the back if it's long enough. I have always had a thing for creating some kind of interest when people see me  from the back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLgardener Thank you so very much for you extremely kind, caring comments.  I have learned that if something isn't liked, the response can be sometimes be very negative.  I'm in a certain store that represents a certain product.  That's why in the introductory paragraph, I said I was creating different looks, although, I did show a lot of scarves, they're so happy.  We don't all chose the same styles, thank goodness!  My personal style is a little different as I guess you have noticed in the Outfit Of The Day thread.

I dress a large variety of ladies from five states.  They often call to see if I'm working or ask me on facebook.Smiley Happy

Thank you again.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

The one with the green / black pants / white shirt is the best.

I like the other color combos, but would never ever wear a puffer vest.  Too suburban a look for my taste.

I think it all depends on how a puffer vest/jacket is styled. I'm not sure what "suburban" means to you (sounds like a negative thing), but I have seen them looking very "city chic" depending on the color, footwear/other accessories, etc.

Super Contributor

I like #4 the best. Some of the others read to me as a bit too conservative or old, though I like some of the pieces on their own.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do not care for any of them except the one with the skirt.  I do not believe in wearing a sweater like that with a two tone skirt.  You do not mix patterns that way. Does not look good at all.  Would be nice to wear the skirt with a solid color sweater such as a pretty red or black and then remove the scarf and wear a nice yellow gold necklace and earrings to match.  Or else wear a black diamond necklace or black spinel with matching earrings if wearing a red sweater..  Then add a pretty blazer in black.  Just being honest!