Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which Design Do You Like Better?

I only like the ones with the vests... The others have too much around the neck.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  - They're all quite pretty, but if I had to choose one to wear today, I'd select the last one (green sweater/black pants).

Did you put these together yourself?  You've definitely got an eye for coordinating clothing. 

Respected Contributor

The scarves are all distracting from the clothing.

I would like to see all the outfits sans scarves.

I am a jewelry person. Not a scarf person. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like them all exept for #3.  The first one is my favorite but I'd remove the scarf.  Actually,  they all would look better w/out the scarves.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

The one with the green / black pants / white shirt is the best.

I like the other color combos, but would never ever wear a puffer vest.  Too suburban a look for my taste.

I totally agree.  #1 would be my pick.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   I like the all black (no surprise there) & w/ black jeans, but scarf tied differently & the one with polka dot sweater. 

Honored Contributor

I like all of the outfits and none of the scarves.I never wear one unless it is for warmth with a coat.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I think most of the outfits have too much bulk to them..scarves and puffers are not a look I like...When you layer and start adding  more things ,it just strike me as overdone

I like some of the items , just not together..The floral scarf looks very pretty. I can see you wearing it, and looking very pretty

I think the worst look is the checked skirt, scarf and sweater

Ha! I like that one the best. Smiley Happy

Of course, this just illustrates something I have mentioned on more than one occasion in Talbots threads. There are several of us who like to shop there, but I would bet that our closets look nothing alike. We tend to buy different types of items and like different colors/prints/fabrics/styles/etc.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG    Enjoying looking at these- great idea to have these on show.

I like the last one with green sweater I would love to just put that on today be comfy and feel good.  Also like the first one without the scarf only because  I very rarely wear scarves.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   I like the all black (no surprise there) & w/ black jeans, but scarf tied differently & the one with polka dot sweater. 

@Shanus That black one would look great on you.  The top has a windowpane design done in black velvet.  I just put the scarf on the shoulders because SO many of my ladies say they just can't take the heat.

The poka dot is a cotton with 5% stretch thin turtleneck in navy and white.Smiley Happy