Honored Contributor

Which Design Do You Like Better?

[ Edited ]

20191119_170212.jpg20191119_170231.jpgAt work we were using some of the new (since Sunday night) items to give ideas to ladies for outfits.

I often hear ladies say how uncomfortable they are to put an outfit together, or sometimes they ask me to walk them through the store and tell them what I like or bought.  Some ladies say just a store corner makes them anxious.

We put outfits on all of the dressing room doors.

Please mention the outfit you find most appealing personally, although, it may not be your style.  (I do not have these outfits, but I have a piece or two).  Have fun!!!

• 20191119_170159.jpg20191119_170148.jpg20191119_170100.jpg20191119_170045.jpg
Respected Contributor

Re: Which Design Do You Like Better?

Number one is my favorite-- a bit more sophisticated and business-oriented.

But number two is very nice for casual wear!

Honored Contributor

ALL of number 1; all but the scarf of the second.  I'd ditch the scarf and do some big silver earrings and bracelets, maybe even some silver details on black boots or thoes

Esteemed Contributor

Great idea to put some outfits together and display them the way you did....I like that. I love the sporty outfit with the jeans, polka dots and white jacket. I'm retired so probably wouldn't have the occasion to wear the first one very often since it's dressier (but still very attractive). Sometimes it's frustrating trying to figure out what pieces to put together. I'd probably think that I have something at home that would work, but seeing a few tops displayed like this would nudge me to make another purchase!

Respected Contributor

I like number one the best 👍

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 @jannabelle1 @Sooner @FancyPhillyshopper 

Ladies please give me another chance.  I'm editing.  The post came on accidently.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The first one is nice, but the scarf is a bit bulky. I like the second outfit, but not the scarf, it just doesn't seem to go with the outfit, just a bit random.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the second is better than the first but I am not a fan of an over-abundance of accessories. Sometimes you notice the outfit more than you do the woman. 

What’s that saying about look in the mirror and remove one accessory? Edit...

Esteemed Contributor

I like the outfits with the white vest and the red vest. No scarfs.

A young, hip look.

Honored Contributor

Just noticed the edit.

Except for the black on black, second outfit, everything looks too much like a costume. I like scarves in small doses and not a fan of dots with plaids...

The red vest with dressy jewelry doesn’t work nor does the scarf. I keep casual clothing simple..