Trusted Contributor

Re: Where to find loose fitting leggings?

On 9/25/2014 sunshine45 said:

J.Jill has roomier leggings and slim fit pants that look similar to a legging. they almost always have coupon codes available and if you get their card you always get an additional 5% off. they have a great clearance section also.

Our store doesn't carry Plus Size for them, tho I think it's available online - but I won't use that as I need to know if they fit right.

Respected Contributor

Aren't leggings tight by nature? If you want something loose, you are probably looking for tapered pants.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 JJsMom said:

Aren't leggings tight by nature? If you want something loose, you are probably looking for tapered pants.

I would have thought that, too. But to be honest, the Susan Graver legging, imo, is sort of a happy blend of both a pant and leggings. Comfortable, easy to wear, no knee sagging from fabric stretch.

Honored Contributor

I just received my Serena Williams leggings; they fit loose at the waist but still a little close to the leg as well. Does that even make sense? I ordered the large size as I don't want the skin tight either. But I could have gone with the med. I think.They are a nice weight too. I also ordered some boot cut leggings from Shop HQ yesterday to try them out. And I bought a slim knit jean from Macys that sound exactly what you are describing. From the Style & Co line. Have 4 pair and got them for under $20 each. In the dark wash denim. Very flattering and comfy.

Trusted Contributor

I like the stretch in leggings, not in tapered pants (I use D&Co.'s stretch jean leggings as jeans, as they are not tight). But I want a black pair, more dressier looking than jeans. Again, please give me a SG item #!

Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 KathyLFan said:

I like the stretch in leggings, not in tapered pants (I use D&Co.'s stretch jean leggings as jeans, as they are not tight). But I want a black pair, more dressier looking than jeans. Again, please give me a SG item #!

Check the link in post #3.

Honored Contributor

ShopHQ had bootcut leggings yesterday. Check to see if any are left.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 lolakimono said:
On 9/25/2014 KathyLFan said:

Check the link in post #3.

Thanks, but I don't want studs, no matter how small they are.

Trusted Contributor

A218564

Susan Graver Stretch Cotton Full Length Leggings w/Elastic Band

Some of the reviews are really vicious. Is the material too thin? This is only 1 I would try but if it's thin like tights, say, & not lightweight pants, they're not for me either. They don't look too thin in the video, but...

Respected Contributor

I think the whole idea of the name leggings implies that they hug the body and leg.......sounds like you're looking for slim fitting pants.