Trusted Contributor

Re: Where to buy "pretty" and effective masks?

@stuyvesant wrote:

@IamDoodles I've developed a real thing for Johnny Was, so I ordered his masks.  They just shipped yesterday.  I'm glad you like them.

Are they generously sized like other Johnny Was products?  I have a big ole head, and I have this wistful desire to look like the mask is more than doing its job with coverage, rather than just barely or perfectly, lol

I, too, am a fan of Johnny Was.  I love their prints--so very whimsical.  You don't see yourself coming or going that's for sure.  To answer your question about sizing on the masks.  They are plenty big for me and I don't think they will be too small for you even if you have a big ole head.  Ha ha>  I believe you will like yours.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

I bought mine from Johnny Was.  Beautiful prints, very well made,  pocket inside to insert your own paper filter if you wish.  

@IamDoodles -

Thank you! Those are nice!

Yes they are very nice.  some are cotton, some are a cotton/silk blend, and some are all silk.  I love them all.  Nicest I have seen anywhere.  

Trusted Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@stuyvesant wrote:

@IamDoodles I've developed a real thing for Johnny Was, so I ordered his masks.  They just shipped yesterday.  I'm glad you like them.

Are they generously sized like other Johnny Was products?  I have a big ole head, and I have this wistful desire to look like the mask is more than doing its job with coverage, rather than just barely or perfectly, lol

I, too, am a fan of Johnny Was.  I love their prints--so very whimsical.  You don't see yourself coming or going that's for sure.  To answer your question about sizing on the masks.  They are plenty big for me and I don't think they will be too small for you even if you have a big ole head.  Ha ha>  I believe you will like yours.

Thanks, @IamDoodles I had ordered (it seems like forever ago) the signature print set and the silk charmeuse set.  I should be getting them next week.

Respected Contributor

Zazzle

Honored Contributor

Shop HQ has a five pack of pretty masks that are reusable/washable: 2 camos, 2 tie dyed and a leopard

They also have a 3 pack for youths

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Shop HQ has a five pack of pretty masks that are reusable/washable: 2 camos, 2 tie dyed and a leopard

Do you know where I can buy a mask that benefits rescue, @Andreatoo ?  

I;ve ordered one on-line that feeds the rescued pets with purchase, but I guess they're swamped and figure it'll be a while before I get mine.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Do you know where I can buy a mask that benefits rescue, @Andreatoo ?  

I;ve ordered one on-line that feeds the rescued pets with purchase, but I guess they're swamped and figure it'll be a while before I get mine.

@eddyandme 

That's a great question but I haven't heard of any myself but I'm sure they're out there! I would Bing it

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@eddyandme 

I just found this https://mashable.com/article/companies-give-back-with-face-masks/

Thanks again, @Andreatoo .never thought of doing a Bing search!

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

I bought mine from Johnny Was.  Beautiful prints, very well made,  pocket inside to insert your own paper filter if you wish.  

@IamDoodles  Thanks SO much. I adore Johnny Was. Just checked to see if cotton was involved, so happily ordered.