Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Cookie06 said:

Hi Girls,

I am sorry but to me I feel like Gary is intruding when he starts talking about how comfy this shirt is, or oh how flattering this pant or that is. He might be a nice person, but how the heck does he know how comfy a shirt is?? Has he tried it on? He might be the designer, but as far as I am concerned, leave him in the designing room.

But you know it is funny, I don't feel that way about Isaac Mizrahi? I wonder why??? I love Isaac.

I'm not an Isaac fan, but do watch parts of his shows. I feel Gary isn't needed on the Denim and Company shows. Why does QVC insist on having two or three people on camera at once? They don't need Amy on the Lisa Robertson show; Amy can host on her own as she has been there several years. They definitely don't need Courtney on PMS with Lisa.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like the score is just about even - some just want to see the hosts with no designers, others just want to see the designers without the hosts.....this little factoid is gleaned from so many posts on the subject of designers vs. hosts........almost no one wants to see two or more people do the presentations.....{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Super Contributor

He just adds nothing, and looks so out of place. He looks like he should be selling food, or rakes, or ladders.

Occasional Contributor

Gary and Carolyn are a perfect team!

Esteemed Contributor

One of the hosts were saying that Gary will not be on all the D&C shows.. I like when he is on. SO THERE!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/15/2014 PuppyBreath said:

He just adds nothing, and looks so out of place. He looks like he should be selling food, or rakes, or ladders.

If he adds nothing for you .. Don't watch! Very easy solution, find your remote and change the channel.Wink

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/3/2014 midwest 65 said:

Gary and Carolyn are a perfect team!

I agree Midwest! Nice to hear from one of the designers once in a while from this line.

Honored Contributor

When he came out Sunday in those bunny ears, I lost it. That was hysterical!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 4/7/2014 Matty6 said:
On 3/15/2014 PuppyBreath said:

If he adds nothing for you .. Don't watch! Very easy solution, find your remote and change the channel.Wink

I happen to like to shop the line. I am entitled to my viewpoint so instead of telling me what to do, why don't you mind your own business? Why don't you hit the ignore button like I just did?